Reviews for 永遠の夜 Eien No Yoru
moonlight menuett chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It gets really exciting!
moonlight menuett chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Lpve it! i am reading it in secret cause its midnight but i just have to continue reading it!
rAwRr cHiCk5 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
pretty good(: i obviously like the vampire knight side more as I've said before, but of course the twilight side has to be told as well(: haha. good job,update plz!:D
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
There seems to be a little confusion in Carlisle's explanation.

Firstly, there are not only three pureblood families left, you will find out if you read the latest chapters. Secondly, Edward says that Yuuki and Kaname are APPARENT purebloods? They introduced themselves with the surname KURAN in chapter 2, so isn't it obvious already as to who they are once Carlisle mentioned the name?

Anyway, keep going with the good work and please update really soon!
Asile3762 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Me like very much and thanks for this please make more!

Me have a request can you put Zero in here later but make him forget about yuuki he can me annoyingly masochistic and sadistic either way.

Please make more soon thanks!~
Asile3762 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Ooooh~ me really like!

Ha ha I love Yuuki and all the vampire knight characters

You made Jessica a lot more outspoken about ther personality though

I really thought of Jessica as the girl that was quiet and mean from a distance and can tell the fact that she is a real bitch in any case I love this please keep going and thanks!~
rAwRr cHiCk5 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Lovely chapter and it was beautifully written. I love Vampire Knight much more than Twilight, actually. haha(: and so just a few things on this chapter that I thought you should keep in mind:

On the punishments, well, Kaname isn't really the type to 'go easy' on people, if you know what i mean. lol. also, he probably wouldn't let the Ruka thing slip. Even if Yuuki already dealt with it, he'd probably throw in a little something.

other than that, it was awesome! even that small thing didn't really distract me from the reading, but you might wanna keep those little author's notes out of the story, just because that does kind of distract from the reading.

of course you don't have to take my advice, as it might work better for your story if you didn't, just thought i'd put it out there(: awesome! update soon
Asile3762 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
He he I like

Ha ha feeble little mind I love you now

Please make more soon
AiFuJi chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I love it! haha i don't mind the twilight bashing just keep on updating!hehe can't wait for the confrontation of the two parties.._
Termia chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
omg... i love this

please keep it up :D
rAwRr cHiCk5 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Okay, so let's just pretend that this is a review for both chapters. I favorted you as an author and for your other story about Yuuki. I absolutly adored that and think you are a very good writer. A few things you might want to keep in mind though:

(1)What really stood out to me was the conversation about the hearing things in Aidou's bedroom and all that jazz. Well, I'm not really sure what to say about that. I thought it was a little OCC for Akatsuki(i can never spell his name right) and maybe some for Idol and Ruka. Idk though, I just thought Akatsuki wasn't acting like himself, but then again, this kind of is in an alternate universe.

(2) I wasn't all for the second chapter. I thought it felt a little rushed in the beginning, but I did like the ending(:

(3) One last thing. About Kaname and Yuuki, when they told their names to the class I was interested in how it was going to play out in the longrun, just because their last names are both Kuran. I was wondering if they were going to have to stop being lovey with each other, just because people would think that was weird for brother and sister.

Anywho, I love this story and will be following it from now on! Keep up the good work and feel free to message me if you have any comments on my review!(:
Kuroki-Ryomi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011