Reviews for Shelter
Curls-04 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Short but beautiful. It didn't need to be long, it said everything and actually quite moving, brought tears in my eyes!
See Them Fly chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. I'm speechless. I've always been fascinated by the idea of a vulnerable Luna. We never really saw it in the books. I also adore her and Dean together. This was absolutely wonderful. You pulled of a scene of almost purity amidst the battle. I absolutely love the last two lines. Very poignant, and very beautiful. Bravo.
aasiya333 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was fantastic!

Well done...I love how you used all the senses, it made it seem very real.

Please write more Dean stories, or continue this oneshot...
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aw, this was very sweet. I like the idea of Luna feeling weak and helpless. It's a side of her we never really get to see since, generally, she seems to have the most answers of the youngest Phoenix members.

The end was touching and romantic, as well. Dean and Luna running off from the battle is a very sweet and rather pure image and you pulled it off wonderfully! (;

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne