Reviews for The Last Reel
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Oh Goshhhh! Normally I'm not a fan of angst but I am a fan of MR (for me the true love story in that musical asides from Angel and Collins) and because Mark going first has a certain appeal to me because it makes me think, what is Roger going to do/think now. Loved it:) Hope life let's u update soon
KissTheBoy7 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
*hyperventilates* ANOTHER. CHAPTER. Yayyyyyy! :D Im so terrible for loving the epic amount of angst and suicide going on here... Please write more? I love this fic to death. I nearly died of happiness when you told me you'd updated it.
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
HOLY FRICKIN AAAAAAHHHHH. HOW DID I NOT SEE THE NOTIFICATION FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TORTUROUS AND MY MIND KEEPS CHANGING BETWEEN ADAM AND WILL AND ANTHONY AND ADAM BUT AAAAAAAAAHHHHH. So yeah. Even though this nearly killed me it was really really really good. Like wow. You're such an awesome writerer... I is jealous. And even more awed by your compliment. IT SHALL BE TREASURED ALWAYS AND FOREVER. So yeah this is beautiful. Wow I say so yeah too much..
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Touching. Unbelievable angst. Love love love! Keep writing!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh, this really broke my heart! Poor Mark, poor Roger!

For some reason, I love how you made it silent. It makes it seem more true, and Roger kind of has to figure out for himself still... There's something kind of sad in that almost too though. I think it was just a good choice for this story...

I really would love for you to continue, maybe tell us a little more about what happened, or more of Roger's reaction? Whatever you decide to do, I'd love to read it. This is fantastic!

-AP (Michelle)

(Though maybe if I could suggest just one thing, putting an extra space between each paragraph? That's probably just me being picky but I think it's easier to read with that extra space.)