Reviews for Auto Erotica
Transient works chapter 1 . 7/1
I guess I’ve lurked around the various anti-fan communities for long enough without contributing.

Y’know, “hallelujah” translates to “praise God”, so...yeah. Castiel’s post-coital sulks suddenly gain new meaning.
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 6/16
I think one perk to being a vampire would be the ability to scrub all the bleach you want into your eyes without having to worry about the obvious. XD Great work! Leah, you horny fuck, I love you so much~
MasterStabroek13 chapter 1 . 6/13
Imagine my bliss when I decide to go through your other works and find another story about Leah and Cass. God bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
YAS GOOD.
Secret-writer91 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I Loved It. Glad to see her get a bit of revenge for the crap they did to her
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Damn, this story was all kinds of hot. I was actually going to review on the other story that I wished the vampires/werewolves has seen Cas's wings, but you pretty much did that and more with story. Thanks for that.
Jane chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Such fun. Loved it.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You do realize that since you actually gave in, in giving us this, we would pester u for more...?
Btw, what happened to claire? i like that kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
"I've seen the light" I can't stop laughing
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
hahahahahahhahaahahhahahahhahhaha! my face hurts from the all the laughing and giggling and smirking i did reading this story. I could just totally see every single bit of it. I admit i would love to see more, another story added to this series. that said I need to get some sleep.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
YES! Thank you so much for writing this! XD
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was hilarious! And I love how Rosalie and Emmett joined in! XD
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Hilariously awesomely awesome. I love seeing Leah triumph so comprehensively. This is better than killing them. They should defile one of those faux-tasteful white couches next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Well... I still wanted more Cas/Leah. I ship this crack so hard, but I'm in a fluff mood.
CheeryJana chapter 1 . 7/27/2014