Reviews for Auto Erotica
YAS GOOD.
Secret-writer91 chapter 1 . 1/31
I Loved It. Glad to see her get a bit of revenge for the crap they did to her
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Damn, this story was all kinds of hot. I was actually going to review on the other story that I wished the vampires/werewolves has seen Cas's wings, but you pretty much did that and more with story. Thanks for that.
Jane chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Such fun. Loved it.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You do realize that since you actually gave in, in giving us this, we would pester u for more...?
Btw, what happened to claire? i like that kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
"I've seen the light" I can't stop laughing
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
hahahahahahhahaahahhahahahhahhaha! my face hurts from the all the laughing and giggling and smirking i did reading this story. I could just totally see every single bit of it. I admit i would love to see more, another story added to this series. that said I need to get some sleep.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
YES! Thank you so much for writing this! XD
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was hilarious! And I love how Rosalie and Emmett joined in! XD
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Hilariously awesomely awesome. I love seeing Leah triumph so comprehensively. This is better than killing them. They should defile one of those faux-tasteful white couches next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Well... I still wanted more Cas/Leah. I ship this crack so hard, but I'm in a fluff mood.
CheeryJana chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Perfect! I love leah and Cas. Please write more about them
Nameless-dono chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
"fucked a car into the ground", my fave line in this whole story because the sheer ridiculousness of this scene only strikes me then and makes me want to laugh my girly bits off XDD
P.H. Wise chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Yes. I am happy now. Thank you.
Stereophonic Aftershock chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This. Just... Oh my God, that was perfect.
There are no words to describe how awesome that was. Seriously just..
They fucked a car into the ground, but not just any car! It was EDWARD'S car. Brilliant. It's one the best 'fuck yous' to give to him!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »