Reviews for Auto Erotica
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
More please? Just, more Cas/Leah in general? I don't have favorite pairings because the list would be too bloody long if I did, but if I had a favorite pairings, these two would be on it. Probably in the top three, if not the number one spot. Based on the three fics of yours with this pairing alone.
BelievesInNargles chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love it. I am now a proud shipper of Leah/Cas
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Another Sequel! Loved it! Too funny!
Kereea chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
...AHAHAHAA! EPIC!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
You should do several short chapters about this. What are the Packs and imprints and Vampires are thinking before and after the wedding? And will Aro and the others be involved somehow? And why don't Leah get any swords or weapons that can kill everything and everyone inbetween?
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
great
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
dude no words!
blue-10-spades chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Yes, you did it. You converted me to Leah and Castiel pairings. I don't know if you're going to make a new story with this pairing but if you do I'll probably worship the ground you walk on.
Stahchild chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I laughed non stop through this, which was kind of weird because this story is scorching! I absolutely love this pairing, don't know why I didn't ever read it before. Thank you for sharing.
Axras4TheWin chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was the sexiest thing I have ever read/seen. Holy hell my mind is still spinning.
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love you.

I love this.

I love the author's note.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh... my... god... I think I'm about to honest to god SQUEE from the sheer awesome of this fic! Emmett and Rosalie (bless her bitchy heart) were wonderful additions but Leah and her antics with Cas were DEFINITELY the best. More soon, please? I would love to see a sequel- and to see the Cullens get just a bit more humiliated in the future. XD
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was sooooo fucking awesome. I think I'm kind of in love with your Emmett. Yep you even got me to like Rosalie.

I loved it!
TessFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Just found this story and let me tell ya! Thank you - now if you could have Cass tell the wolves that Imprints are not soul mates I would be happy!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011