Reviews for Something To Talk About
TeegyBee chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awwww! That was positively adorable! I really liked this one because Chris didn't presume that Darren is gay! I love the surprise! I loved it, sooo cute :)
NinaCrissColfer chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is so sweet, I relly enjoyed reading it!
katesanders422 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aww I loved it! They are soo cute together!
liz987951 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
D'aww. Would never happen in real life, but that was freakin' adorable. Good job man.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Seriously, how have I managed to miss this story? I loved it! So cute but not too over the top. Great job for your first! :-D
KayoHrr chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Lets just say I really really really(x45) want that to happen. I can see it now. It's really good.
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was absolutely amazing, and when it was near the end and Darren still didn't do anything, I almost screamed, but then he told Chris and all was well with the world :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Did good, ;-)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
L
elizainlove chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
lol i love the fact someone else had the same-ish idea as me :) (dw i havnnt put it on fanfic yet) i love it :) x
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
awww, that was VERY sweet. Everything a first kiss should be. God I wouldn't blame Darren for going straight for Chris. Hell, Chris makes me wish I was a gay MAN. I'd change my freaking GENDER for him! So sexual preference doesn't seem like that big a deal to me, eheh. Great work! Very good for your first stab at RPF! I thought you stayed true to their personalities quite well.
Skittlez99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ahh I love this! And even though I am greatful that Darren is straight, I would be fine if he went gay for Chris(: Great job!
pepper9604 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
loved the story! the only problem i have with chris/criss fanfic is that since I'm slightly obessive with Darren, the thought of him being gay in real life makes me want to cry. anyways, loved the story anyway! keep up the good work :)
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I am awwwwwwww-ing and smiling right now because of how sweet it was! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

They are so adorable together! Even though it's not likely, I ships me some CrissColfer or Carren, whatever rocks your boat. Loved the fic!3
D chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Don't listen to any of the 'ooh RPF isn't allowed' because these stories are love! CrissColfer is so freaking cute and this is easily adding even more cuteness to the fandom!

Keep writing. You have a talent for it.