Reviews for Don't blame the blamed
zodiac1231 chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
I love this story. It's original and I love how it's going; will you update in the future soon? I'm excited for this story!
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked where you're going with this from the first chapter, after all, it all depends on the first chapter whether the reader will continue on with the fanfic. The only problem I see, is the usage of Usagi and Serena at the end of this chapter. Stick with one but not both unless they use it for a mission or something.
angel313 chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
This was good. Please update soon.
The Original Moon Princess chapter 24 . 11/15/2009
I love this story! :D I was laughing through the entire thing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 24 . 9/30/2009
YES! An amazing update - but what a cliffhanger!

I have to know what happens! Woot - Sailor Moon is back to kick some nega-sleeze butt!

Sandreline
candinaru25 chapter 23 . 9/26/2009
hm this is getting interesting.
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
OMG IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU UPDATED!

I feared that this story would never continue!

Oh, but the cliffhanger! Are they in trouble? Or does Heero simply aim it at Duo's head for some reason?

I need more! Please update soon! Great job, as always!

Sandreline
Becky Yuy chapter 21 . 7/20/2009
hey! its been a while since you've updated! I haven't checked my email in a while and when i decided to actually check it and i saw your new updates, i was like really? no way!but after i started reading the new chapters i realized that i didnt really remember the story so i decided to reread the story again and i saw that youve made a couple of mistakes in the earlier chapters.

While im sure that youve probably already been told this by previous readers, im just going to tell you again, sorry about being so picky haha. To begin with, In your first chapter when you introduced serena to heero, you wrote "heero, this is usagi. Sererna, this is heero." Usagi and Seerna are two different names and you shouldnt use it in the way youve used them, interchangeably. You seem to change her name often and its distracting. you should keep her name to either serena or usagi, not both. And by the way, its Darien, not derian.

Also, ive noticed that in your latest chapters, the quality of your writing has decreased significantly. its bad writing when you use script format instead of writing it out when writing dialogue. You had no problem with this in your earlier chapters, so why change it now? luckily for you, its simple enough to change just by adding a she/he said to the dialogue if you want.

Youve also used an amateurish technique of describing the setting when your talking about how the scouts are sitting or standing when theyre done with the actual meeting. the sitting/leaning bit should be clearer and should never be used the way you have it. Its good that youre trying to help paint a clear picture for the reader but there are better ways to go around it. If youre trying to write the chapters too fast and thats the reason its become choppier, then you should try to slow down and reread the chapters or get a beta, theyre very useful.

Your an excellent author and im sorry if this seems harsh, I dont mean it to come off that way. I hope you keep updating this, I cant wait to see what happens next!
MoonBunny777 chapter 19 . 12/16/2008
Thats not fair i really wanted to read the next chapter so i know what happens sniff* Please update soon!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
OMG this is friggin awsome! terrible cliffhanger *pouts* update son!
Alycee Lanet chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
Very very nice! Keep up the great work!

Please update soon!
Frozen Megami chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
OMG, that is so freaking awesome! I'm assuming the other girls have all gotten their powers back all ready. Um, one thing, are you going to make them wear the fukus? Are they going to have to demonstrate their use to the group?

Love your story so far!

Hope you update soon!
BunnyLove87 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
.Goodness! I love this story already! You did a wonderful job in the story's intro alone! Bravo! Please continue! You keep a writen' and i'll keep a readin'!
Hazel Maraa chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
:D Update soon, hey? I like this story a lot!

Cheers!