Reviews for Li'ili'i Kaikamahine
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This was wonderful. Sad (you made tears happen!), but it was truly amazing 3 Thank you for writing!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
What does the title of this story mean, by the way? Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the "stages of Grace."
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Tee hee. Uncle Steve got kissed by a dog! I like Noah.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
Aww, Gracie. It'll get better.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I like Papa Bear Steve (though I will admit that the "Bear" part isn't very pronounced, but it's there). I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Tee hee. Yes, he probably is. Just wait until Grace meets the puppy!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Oh, Grace, just you wait. You've already gotten him wrapped around your little finger, you'll see. I wanna see the puppy!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Awww, the letter was great! I loved it. And yes, they are always ohana, even if they're no longer with us. I'm currently listening to "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden, and that totally is fitting the mood of this fic. This is a wonderful fic, I love it a lot.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Oh my. I hope there's nothing horrible in the letter. Excellent chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Aww, looks like Steve needed to vent to someone. And I just made a pun concerning another one of Mr. Dacascos' roles. Ah well, I hope Steve feels better!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Underwear's what I call 'em, but that might just be me. Poor Steve. We've been talking about Grace so much I've forgotten that Steve saw that too. He's blaming himself, and maybe it is his fault a little, but there is more than enough blame to go around, and the majority of it falls squarely on the shoulders of one Wo Fat. Mark Dacascos (did I spell that right?) makes an excellent bad guy. He also makes a wonderful good guy/mentor. He's an excellent actor.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Absolutely understandable that she'd go through something like that. I'm glad that it's not life-threateningly serious. Excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Well, I don't think so. Obviously the path to getting better is not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, there's obviously going to be some bumps along the way. I have to admit though, I'm worried about what's wrong with Grace.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Aww, Grace! I love her! I love Steve too, he seems like he'd be a good father for Grace I can't wait for more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Aww, poor Gracie. I love her soo much. She's soo sweet. This makes me happy that Danny and Rachel are alive in the show.