Reviews for Li'ili'i Kaikamahine
sharingstories2 chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
This is honestly one of the best and heartwarming stories I have read in a while, I personally think that if this is the amount you put into fanfiction you should seriously consider becoming a published author
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This was wonderful. Sad (you made tears happen!), but it was truly amazing 3 Thank you for writing!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
What does the title of this story mean, by the way? Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the "stages of Grace."
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Tee hee. Uncle Steve got kissed by a dog! I like Noah.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
Aww, Gracie. It'll get better.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I like Papa Bear Steve (though I will admit that the "Bear" part isn't very pronounced, but it's there). I can't wait for the next chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Tee hee. Yes, he probably is. Just wait until Grace meets the puppy!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Oh, Grace, just you wait. You've already gotten him wrapped around your little finger, you'll see. I wanna see the puppy!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Awww, the letter was great! I loved it. And yes, they are always ohana, even if they're no longer with us. I'm currently listening to "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden, and that totally is fitting the mood of this fic. This is a wonderful fic, I love it a lot.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Oh my. I hope there's nothing horrible in the letter. Excellent chapter.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Aww, looks like Steve needed to vent to someone. And I just made a pun concerning another one of Mr. Dacascos' roles. Ah well, I hope Steve feels better!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Underwear's what I call 'em, but that might just be me. Poor Steve. We've been talking about Grace so much I've forgotten that Steve saw that too. He's blaming himself, and maybe it is his fault a little, but there is more than enough blame to go around, and the majority of it falls squarely on the shoulders of one Wo Fat. Mark Dacascos (did I spell that right?) makes an excellent bad guy. He also makes a wonderful good guy/mentor. He's an excellent actor.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Absolutely understandable that she'd go through something like that. I'm glad that it's not life-threateningly serious. Excellent chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Well, I don't think so. Obviously the path to getting better is not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, there's obviously going to be some bumps along the way. I have to admit though, I'm worried about what's wrong with Grace.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Aww, Grace! I love her! I love Steve too, he seems like he'd be a good father for Grace I can't wait for more!