Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
ThedarkValentine chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
SHOCKING! Why is Tai ALWAYS the UKE? Can u make him SEME for once?
twilightserius chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
matt tracks him down n reunites with him. or simply kidnaps him n screws him in his own home n the girlfriend walks in.
ak chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Dude when are u going to update
ak chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Dude seriously your killing us here your writing awesome stories which you barely update I am dying to read what happens next and I would love to see new projects as well though please let them be matt and tai I just can't get enougjh of these stories so please start writing fics and update soon.
Krad chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Matt ruins everything?
Hope u update soon!
starkemi chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I don't usually post bad reviews, but this fanfic had SO. MUCH. POTENTIAL. Like, for real sooooo much. But you fucked it up, I'm sorry. You wanted to rush everything and ended up fucking it up. I felt like the last 2 chapters were off in some way.
ak chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
dude I think we all can guess what's gonna happen next so for the love of god update and give us more of the story please don't leave it on a cliffie and please write more chps. soon.
Ak chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
It's almost cruel to shatter his bliss but please update soon I know whats going to happen and I'm dying to read the next chappie .
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
good story so far. update soon
Ak chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Just wanna say love your stories am an avid fan please finish them soon as i am dying to know the ending of all your stories please update soon XD
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
it was a fine chapter, but to be honest, everything happened to fast for my liking.
maiakahana244 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
i love it
Krad chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Yay an update!
I'm guessing Matt comes into the picture and ruins everything ;p
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Yay! an update. Nice chapter and I'm guessing that matt shows up:)
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! And you updated! I'm so happy. And let me guess, next chapter, in comes Yamato ready to shake things up. Poor Tai... Normality is an illusion. *sigh*
Can't wait for the next update! I'm so happy you're alive xD
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »