Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
maiakahana244 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
i love it
Krad chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Yay an update!
I'm guessing Matt comes into the picture and ruins everything ;p
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Yay! an update. Nice chapter and I'm guessing that matt shows up:)
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! And you updated! I'm so happy. And let me guess, next chapter, in comes Yamato ready to shake things up. Poor Tai... Normality is an illusion. *sigh*
Can't wait for the next update! I'm so happy you're alive xD
digimon lover chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
i want to see the epilogue plzz ;A;
and of course i want the next chap too
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Great job on the story. It's really good:)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Wow! I can finally review! did u know u only let ppl with accounts review? U prob do. Anyway, Im not surety can review now but I just want to say I follow all ur stories and I luv then all! There is just something about Uke Tai that l like! Anyway I hope to see more of this story! Do u think u will update oh wifey? I really like the idea of that one as well! :)
Vigatus chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I am still hoping something terrible happens to Matt.
Psycho Weasel chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Wow...I think I'm kind of starting to like Matt in this story. His motives for wanting Tai are selfish and bad, but I think it's understandable for him. After living your life feeling unwanted, who wouldn't want to cling on to the one person that probably does (no matter what the cost). _

This chapter most definitely tied up loose ends for me. The final encounter between Maiko and Matt was very interesting and I think it was kind of intense too. :) Great job on the chapter! I can't wait to see what else you've got coming for this story!
Psycho Weasel chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Wow, this chapter...so many emotions. O_O I feel so horrible for Tai...all of his hopes and dreams ruined because of his actions. And then Matt coming in and offering him money for sex (that little punk).

I think you did a great job with this chapter. You make me feel so many emotions when I read this story (and also your other stories) and I love it! I love the emotional roller coaster that I get placed in when I read your chapters. I can't wait to see what will happen next with these two! Great job! :)
Vigatus chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
God I hate Matt in your story. Good writing.
Vigatus chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Well I am glad Tai got to kick the shit out of matt for a little bit. I had wished that he sent the tray through his neck though. I couldn't read the first chapter all the way through as it kept making me too angery. I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to Tai now but I hope that he gets to kill Matt soon.
Psycho Weasel chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic before...and this chapter did that to me! D: It was amazingly intense! It was good to see Tai (in a sense) "man-up" and start taking control of what is happening to him. Even though it is in a negative response, I think it works well. I grimaced at how bloody Tai's anger got...but at the same time, I loved it. X3 The emotion was really strong so you did well! Update when ever you can!
Stormkeeper818 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Interesting premise, I have to admit I don't think I've read a rape to love story before, I always thought they were for hetero fics only but goes to show what I know, though I do have to admit, the emotion Matt showed when Tai tried to end it seemed a little...off, the tiredness was spot on but the bit in between, how exactly did he go from 'strong' and virtually unfeeling (ref. denial) to having his barriers broken so quickly, or did Maiko get to Matt as well? maybe he had a prophetic dream? can't wait to read more
CrystalLuna13 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
i think it was good but Tai's anger did come out well, but i think he confused and not really knowing his feelings.

i also think that Maiko should tell Taichi were they saw them do it

Taichi also sounded scared

i don't really think you need to change it but it depends with you.. can't wait until you update
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »