Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
Ak chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Just wanna say love your stories am an avid fan please finish them soon as i am dying to know the ending of all your stories please update soon XD
The Sorcerer of Winter chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
it was a fine chapter, but to be honest, everything happened to fast for my liking.
maiakahana244 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
i love it
Krad chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Yay an update!
I'm guessing Matt comes into the picture and ruins everything ;p
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Yay! an update. Nice chapter and I'm guessing that matt shows up:)
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! And you updated! I'm so happy. And let me guess, next chapter, in comes Yamato ready to shake things up. Poor Tai... Normality is an illusion. *sigh*
Can't wait for the next update! I'm so happy you're alive xD
digimon lover chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
i want to see the epilogue plzz ;A;
and of course i want the next chap too
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Great job on the story. It's really good:)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Wow! I can finally review! did u know u only let ppl with accounts review? U prob do. Anyway, Im not surety can review now but I just want to say I follow all ur stories and I luv then all! There is just something about Uke Tai that l like! Anyway I hope to see more of this story! Do u think u will update oh wifey? I really like the idea of that one as well! :)
Vigatus chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I am still hoping something terrible happens to Matt.
Psycho Weasel chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Wow...I think I'm kind of starting to like Matt in this story. His motives for wanting Tai are selfish and bad, but I think it's understandable for him. After living your life feeling unwanted, who wouldn't want to cling on to the one person that probably does (no matter what the cost). _

This chapter most definitely tied up loose ends for me. The final encounter between Maiko and Matt was very interesting and I think it was kind of intense too. :) Great job on the chapter! I can't wait to see what else you've got coming for this story!
Psycho Weasel chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Wow, this chapter...so many emotions. O_O I feel so horrible for Tai...all of his hopes and dreams ruined because of his actions. And then Matt coming in and offering him money for sex (that little punk).

I think you did a great job with this chapter. You make me feel so many emotions when I read this story (and also your other stories) and I love it! I love the emotional roller coaster that I get placed in when I read your chapters. I can't wait to see what will happen next with these two! Great job! :)
Vigatus chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
God I hate Matt in your story. Good writing.
Vigatus chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Well I am glad Tai got to kick the shit out of matt for a little bit. I had wished that he sent the tray through his neck though. I couldn't read the first chapter all the way through as it kept making me too angery. I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to Tai now but I hope that he gets to kill Matt soon.
Psycho Weasel chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic before...and this chapter did that to me! D: It was amazingly intense! It was good to see Tai (in a sense) "man-up" and start taking control of what is happening to him. Even though it is in a negative response, I think it works well. I grimaced at how bloody Tai's anger got...but at the same time, I loved it. X3 The emotion was really strong so you did well! Update when ever you can!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »