Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
Krad chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Matt ruins everything?
Hope u update soon!
starkemi chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I don't usually post bad reviews, but this fanfic had SO. MUCH. POTENTIAL. Like, for real sooooo much. But you fucked it up, I'm sorry. You wanted to rush everything and ended up fucking it up. I felt like the last 2 chapters were off in some way.
ak chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
dude I think we all can guess what's gonna happen next so for the love of god update and give us more of the story please don't leave it on a cliffie and please write more chps. soon.
Ak chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
It's almost cruel to shatter his bliss but please update soon I know whats going to happen and I'm dying to read the next chappie .
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
good story so far. update soon
Ak chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Just wanna say love your stories am an avid fan please finish them soon as i am dying to know the ending of all your stories please update soon XD
The Sorcerer of Winter chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
it was a fine chapter, but to be honest, everything happened to fast for my liking.
maiakahana244 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
i love it
Krad chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Yay an update!
I'm guessing Matt comes into the picture and ruins everything ;p
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Yay! an update. Nice chapter and I'm guessing that matt shows up:)
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! And you updated! I'm so happy. And let me guess, next chapter, in comes Yamato ready to shake things up. Poor Tai... Normality is an illusion. *sigh*
Can't wait for the next update! I'm so happy you're alive xD
digimon lover chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
i want to see the epilogue plzz ;A;
and of course i want the next chap too
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Great job on the story. It's really good:)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Wow! I can finally review! did u know u only let ppl with accounts review? U prob do. Anyway, Im not surety can review now but I just want to say I follow all ur stories and I luv then all! There is just something about Uke Tai that l like! Anyway I hope to see more of this story! Do u think u will update oh wifey? I really like the idea of that one as well! :)
Vigatus chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I am still hoping something terrible happens to Matt.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »