Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
Psycho Weasel chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Wow...I think I'm kind of starting to like Matt in this story. His motives for wanting Tai are selfish and bad, but I think it's understandable for him. After living your life feeling unwanted, who wouldn't want to cling on to the one person that probably does (no matter what the cost). _

This chapter most definitely tied up loose ends for me. The final encounter between Maiko and Matt was very interesting and I think it was kind of intense too. :) Great job on the chapter! I can't wait to see what else you've got coming for this story!
Psycho Weasel chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Wow, this chapter...so many emotions. O_O I feel so horrible for Tai...all of his hopes and dreams ruined because of his actions. And then Matt coming in and offering him money for sex (that little punk).

I think you did a great job with this chapter. You make me feel so many emotions when I read this story (and also your other stories) and I love it! I love the emotional roller coaster that I get placed in when I read your chapters. I can't wait to see what will happen next with these two! Great job! :)
Vigatus chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
God I hate Matt in your story. Good writing.
Vigatus chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Well I am glad Tai got to kick the shit out of matt for a little bit. I had wished that he sent the tray through his neck though. I couldn't read the first chapter all the way through as it kept making me too angery. I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to Tai now but I hope that he gets to kill Matt soon.
Psycho Weasel chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic before...and this chapter did that to me! D: It was amazingly intense! It was good to see Tai (in a sense) "man-up" and start taking control of what is happening to him. Even though it is in a negative response, I think it works well. I grimaced at how bloody Tai's anger got...but at the same time, I loved it. X3 The emotion was really strong so you did well! Update when ever you can!
Stormkeeper818 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Interesting premise, I have to admit I don't think I've read a rape to love story before, I always thought they were for hetero fics only but goes to show what I know, though I do have to admit, the emotion Matt showed when Tai tried to end it seemed a little...off, the tiredness was spot on but the bit in between, how exactly did he go from 'strong' and virtually unfeeling (ref. denial) to having his barriers broken so quickly, or did Maiko get to Matt as well? maybe he had a prophetic dream? can't wait to read more
CrystalLuna13 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
i think it was good but Tai's anger did come out well, but i think he confused and not really knowing his feelings.

i also think that Maiko should tell Taichi were they saw them do it

Taichi also sounded scared

i don't really think you need to change it but it depends with you.. can't wait until you update
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oooo...This seemed really good so far and I don't see a problem with the last chapter. Tai was showing the helplessness and despair from Yamato or Matt which ever way you call to the two, and Matt was just being the person who's just trying to figure out his feelings for him while still enjoying sex. :P Maybe you should make the next chapter to be Matt's POV again. Though you're gonna have to figure something out about Maiko that freaking bastard I would like to get my hands on...Annoying girls, my god... But overall, the stroy's gone out pretty well, I just think that you need to figure out what's going to happen next between the two of them and how it will work out or not work out...I need to stop writing so much. _
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh my...This is so interesting...Tai is getting raped by his ex-best friend...Oh my god...I like it, the story plot is interesting though there's grammer errors but thats ok. They not as important as the plot or the details of the story. I hope there's more!
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
you know, i going to be honest and say nothing is off about ch 4. i kinda like it as it is. i could totally feel tai's anger and helplessness. and i kinda like matt in this ch. he wasn't such a dick towards the end. i just hope ou continue this story, it's interesting and i'm dying to know what happens next. so, please continue.

best wishes,

-Morningstar
dunkle Katze chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I loved the chapter I'm great besides that I love this couple Continual soon left us with the desire

a question let me translate your fanfic and put them on the website of love yaoi so that more people see your fanfic will put your name so people tell me to read much is your decision bye
darkjudge chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I really like the story. I think you should not change soon please.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I think it went off really well, I like how Matt has to lessen the rapes a bit becuase of Maiko. I think Maiko can use a bit more perspective on the story especially when trailing Matt. For Tai, you did his emotions and feelings well and it shows how angry and hopeless he is when he still has to be with Matt. But I hope they can find a solution together but this is your story so I won't put much into it except for my imagination between them.

I'm sorry Tai but this story is great even with the rapes and I believe you're going to do a good job on it. Don't give up. ;)
xxasianicexx chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
To be honest, in chapter 4 the ending actually gives hope for yamato from the reader's perspective because it seems that tai is however unwilling still accepting him slightly by agreeing with his demands. well I thought the chapter was good overall~~ :)

hope you update soon ! i 3 yamachi soo much, idk it seems more realistic than taito to me :)
IceRush chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Great story, can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon please. I don't think that you need to change anything. I just can't stand that Maiko chick.

Sincerely yours,