Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
CrystalLuna13 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
i think it was good but Tai's anger did come out well, but i think he confused and not really knowing his feelings.

i also think that Maiko should tell Taichi were they saw them do it

Taichi also sounded scared

i don't really think you need to change it but it depends with you.. can't wait until you update
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oooo...This seemed really good so far and I don't see a problem with the last chapter. Tai was showing the helplessness and despair from Yamato or Matt which ever way you call to the two, and Matt was just being the person who's just trying to figure out his feelings for him while still enjoying sex. :P Maybe you should make the next chapter to be Matt's POV again. Though you're gonna have to figure something out about Maiko that freaking bastard I would like to get my hands on...Annoying girls, my god... But overall, the stroy's gone out pretty well, I just think that you need to figure out what's going to happen next between the two of them and how it will work out or not work out...I need to stop writing so much. _
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh my...This is so interesting...Tai is getting raped by his ex-best friend...Oh my god...I like it, the story plot is interesting though there's grammer errors but thats ok. They not as important as the plot or the details of the story. I hope there's more!
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
you know, i going to be honest and say nothing is off about ch 4. i kinda like it as it is. i could totally feel tai's anger and helplessness. and i kinda like matt in this ch. he wasn't such a dick towards the end. i just hope ou continue this story, it's interesting and i'm dying to know what happens next. so, please continue.

best wishes,

dunkle Katze chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I loved the chapter I'm great besides that I love this couple Continual soon left us with the desire

a question let me translate your fanfic and put them on the website of love yaoi so that more people see your fanfic will put your name so people tell me to read much is your decision bye
darkjudge chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I really like the story. I think you should not change soon please.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I think it went off really well, I like how Matt has to lessen the rapes a bit becuase of Maiko. I think Maiko can use a bit more perspective on the story especially when trailing Matt. For Tai, you did his emotions and feelings well and it shows how angry and hopeless he is when he still has to be with Matt. But I hope they can find a solution together but this is your story so I won't put much into it except for my imagination between them.

I'm sorry Tai but this story is great even with the rapes and I believe you're going to do a good job on it. Don't give up. ;)
xxasianicexx chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
To be honest, in chapter 4 the ending actually gives hope for yamato from the reader's perspective because it seems that tai is however unwilling still accepting him slightly by agreeing with his demands. well I thought the chapter was good overall~~ :)

hope you update soon ! i 3 yamachi soo much, idk it seems more realistic than taito to me :)
IceRush chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Great story, can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon please. I don't think that you need to change anything. I just can't stand that Maiko chick.

Sincerely yours,

kazumalova chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
next chappy pleasee! will matt break down from tai saying he hate matt? will matt leave tai and tai chase matt? hehe korean dramas.
OiCommanderJuice chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
PLEASE! UPDATE! I love this so far.

I mean...meh..I need to find words.

But yeah chapter 4 was great, I hate that girl Maiko.

But I like how Yamato is like just tortuing Taichi, poor Taichi! I like at the end that there is a littl shine of light and hope that Taichi will get out of this. Even though it's a small hole of light I like that you added that in there instead of just dragging on and on about how hopeless and tortured Taichi is feeling.

It's coming along great I can wait for the next chapter.
Psycho Weasel chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
First off, let me just say that I was very excited when I saw you update so soon. :)

I can see what you are saying, how you feel it's a bit off. I can almost see this as two separate chapters...but looking back to it, I think it's fine the way it is. It's interesting to see Matt's character change so that he is more sympathetic to Tai and what he wants, though he still holds the possessiveness character in him. The transition of the different events maybe a little off I think, but that's all I can really think of.

This story as a whole is absolutely brilliant. I think your word choice is amazing and your writing style is brilliant. You're dealing a pretty heavy topic and I think you're doing a great job in portraying all of the characters feelings. I think Tai had a lot of anger in him but also a small bit of hope, so yes, I do think that did come across. :)

I really enjoy this story, and it saddens me to see that it has such few reviews. :( I think you deserve more but don't give up and keep on writing! I will be waiting for your next update. :)
ichigokazuki chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed reading chapter four, it didn't seem off to me,

Tai did come across as angry and hopeless, it was nice to read how much Yamato was affecting Tai mentally.

Are you intending for this to become a romance between Tai and Yamato, correct me if I am wrong but is Tai starting to believe that his feelings for Yamato are more than fear and anger?

And since Yamato is far from regretful well maybe 'sane', is he going to eventually 'take care' of Maiko if she starts playing a bigger threat to his and Tai's 'relationship'?

Overall: I enjoy your story, its really interesting, I am also happy you have updated so quickly.

Keep up the good work!

Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Ah it's so good to see another update for this story! :D

Oooh that Miako...She surely is a crazy Matt stalker. -_-;

This chapter was very well written! You wrote with such clarity and with such rich word choice that it was a wonderful read! I certainly hope to see another update of this story very soon. Great job!
UekiKosuke chapter 2 . 7/18/2011