Reviews for Soccer Star extraordinaire
kazumalova chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
next chappy pleasee! will matt break down from tai saying he hate matt? will matt leave tai and tai chase matt? hehe korean dramas.
OiCommanderJuice chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
PLEASE! UPDATE! I love this so far.

I mean...meh..I need to find words.

But yeah chapter 4 was great, I hate that girl Maiko.

But I like how Yamato is like just tortuing Taichi, poor Taichi! I like at the end that there is a littl shine of light and hope that Taichi will get out of this. Even though it's a small hole of light I like that you added that in there instead of just dragging on and on about how hopeless and tortured Taichi is feeling.

It's coming along great I can wait for the next chapter.
Psycho Weasel chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
First off, let me just say that I was very excited when I saw you update so soon. :)

I can see what you are saying, how you feel it's a bit off. I can almost see this as two separate chapters...but looking back to it, I think it's fine the way it is. It's interesting to see Matt's character change so that he is more sympathetic to Tai and what he wants, though he still holds the possessiveness character in him. The transition of the different events maybe a little off I think, but that's all I can really think of.

This story as a whole is absolutely brilliant. I think your word choice is amazing and your writing style is brilliant. You're dealing a pretty heavy topic and I think you're doing a great job in portraying all of the characters feelings. I think Tai had a lot of anger in him but also a small bit of hope, so yes, I do think that did come across. :)

I really enjoy this story, and it saddens me to see that it has such few reviews. :( I think you deserve more but don't give up and keep on writing! I will be waiting for your next update. :)
ichigokazuki chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed reading chapter four, it didn't seem off to me,

Tai did come across as angry and hopeless, it was nice to read how much Yamato was affecting Tai mentally.

Are you intending for this to become a romance between Tai and Yamato, correct me if I am wrong but is Tai starting to believe that his feelings for Yamato are more than fear and anger?

And since Yamato is far from regretful well maybe 'sane', is he going to eventually 'take care' of Maiko if she starts playing a bigger threat to his and Tai's 'relationship'?

Overall: I enjoy your story, its really interesting, I am also happy you have updated so quickly.

Keep up the good work!

ichi
Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Ah it's so good to see another update for this story! :D

Oooh that Miako...She surely is a crazy Matt stalker. -_-;

This chapter was very well written! You wrote with such clarity and with such rich word choice that it was a wonderful read! I certainly hope to see another update of this story very soon. Great job!
UekiKosuke chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Wow
jazzmiin05 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
wow.. you really got a plot there

and guess what.. i love it :)

keep going... pleeeeeaaaaasseeee
Psycho Weasel chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Wow! This story is amazing! There's so much going on between these two and you've written it in such a way that it really makes us feel what is going on. At the end of this chapter, I was kind of sad for Matt...even though he was (in a way) the bad guy! This story is very original and written very well. I do hope you continue on with it.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5