Reviews for Silent Dreams
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Interesting story so far! I like how in the beginning you deal with the fact that the Princess never really got a period of adjustment to everything that was going on, people just threw her in the deep end and expected her to be perfectly fine with it all. Can't wait to see where the story goes!
heromartymcfly chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Please update soon I want to see it turn out all right because your words given me hope. I thought they would never be in this story, but now that you added your statement to the end I want to read how you fix it in the story. Terrific work! :)
doragon no mizu chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I really like how you're characterizing everyone in the story. I really look forward to seeing what you do with it next! Keep it up!
haggledore chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
this is really good. ive read practically all of the princess and ben finn fanfictions but no one has described him or her in this way!(thats a good thing) i hope you keep updating :)
wildcat717 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this is awesome please update soon I really wish they had the romance between the princess and ben in the game
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Color me intreaged
CC chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh please continue this, I really like you style of writing!
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Good start! Of course this is Ben, but the line that troubles me, and maybe that's your intent, is the one where he expects her to kill Logan. What if, after the truth is known, she doesn't? It will be interesting to see if Ben can expand and grow and open his mind to other possibilities than he now rigidly holds to