Reviews for House Call
Anne chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Sorry, it didn't send it. Well, my URL's still sonnengekuesst
Anne chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Okay, first of all: This was AMAZING! I absolutely love the way you handle words and how you put them together, so you'll see I was quite disappointed when there were only little about 1000 words. To get to my point: I would literally jump outta my skin if you could write something like this but... well, longer, because I just LOVE Penny's character in every way possible. And (I doubt you'd want or even need it, but) if you want to, I'd gladly help you. Yessssss, I really want some Long Penny fanfics in here :-)
I don't have a fanfiction account myself, but if you want to reply or just talk or whatever, here's my tumblr:
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was a great scene in the movie, and I am glad you enhanced it.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Gorgeous and sad and so GENTLE in the telling. This is really, really excellent. Your descriptions of Dr. Houseman are SO TRUE to this, to him as a healer, and I LOVE the way you weave this as more meaningful to Penny than the medical care, more affecting. Gorgeous work.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I was afraid this was going to inappropriately sexual for the moment it comes from in the movie. But instead it was very deep, especially for its brevity. A nice look into Penny's pov.
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
What a wonderful story. Jerry Orbach was one of my favorites, and I was very sad when he died, so I was happy to come across this little gem. There are so many Johnny/Baby stories out there that it's nice to get one from someone else's point of view about something completely unrelated to the movie's main theme. Well done. Very well done.
Toeta95 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, beautiful. You're an amazing writer.
popping-champagne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011