Reviews for Would I Lie To You?
Vocaloid Marmalade86 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I love it and I wish you would update ASAP but I'm not going to get my hopes up seeing as how you last updated this story on October 16, 2011. Once again I really like the story.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Loved the story hoping there is a second part!
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Please Update.
youkaiwhipsandblades chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
You can't end it here. What's going to happen? Is Naraku going to get his memory back? If he does will he go back to being evil or will he take the life he has found with Kagome and keep it? You left us will a cliffhanger. Please write more.
sesshomarumate to be chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
omg please im dying here.. please updatee.. i was having such a crappy day that when i read this i couldn't take the smile off my faceee... omg this story is to funny and it is just getting good :)
Blackspotmaggie chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Hey! Interesting story.. will you continue?

Foxluna chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
im fearing what may happen with Naraku. and Koga what are u up to huh? messing up Kagome's marriage to Naraku will only hurt and destroy her... i wonder if he'll be able to handle her then, when she's completely broken. i doubt he could. Koga wouldnt get her in the past, so he surely cant get her in the future either. if only he'd go and try to find someone for himself. but sadly he isnt and wont. maybe he should be killed cuz now he's trying to cause problems for everyone. Sesshomaru is only doing what's best for both Naraku and Kagome, having them both be happy and giving Naraku the life he wish he could have, and now he does. unlike in the past he couldnt cuz he let himself fall so deep into the darkness. but now he isnt in there anymore. now he's happy and Koga is wanting to ruin it. damn him to hell.
i wonder though what Naraku will think about the book though and i wonder who wrote it as well. i mean it has to be someone from the past... maybe Kanna if she survived? or just someone who know's everything that happened in the past but who? who know ALL that happened in the past, besides Kagome's mom and Souta who she told all that happened to her to?
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
im surprised their married, but atleast their happy together though. that's what counts.
im loving this story but wondering where exactly it's going though. and what'll happen between Kagome and Naraku when and if he does end up remembering everything... will he go back to his old hateful self? orr will he allow the past to stay in the past and just be happy as he is now...? it makes me wonder and very curious.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Oh i'm really interested in this last update! Can't wait for more!
Kags21 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Love the story when are you going to update it?, and I read the s tory I don't see anywhere on how they decided to get married or have a kid could you give us a flashback chapter of that?
tinabug chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
tinabug chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Totally love the arguing
tinabug chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
This story has me rolling
tinabug chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Lucky kags! Gotta live parents who put thoughts in ur head
tinabug chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Ooooo does he remember it'd be funny if he did