Reviews for Let Me Kiss You
kitkatkati chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Cute
ArtemisisSymmetrical chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I loved it so much! :)
XxIconxX chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I really love how Yuki is all like, "I want to kiss my new boyfriend, would that be okay?" And Kyo's all like, "Ehh, Yeah I guess thats fine." I'm all like, No kyo, not Ehh, Yeah, it's FUCK YEAH! I would so freak if somehow I knew Yuki...and he asked to kiss me.../

BTW I love how you write, it's very easy to read and to understand. Some people put in too much and some to little, but you have it right:3
secretpenname3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really like how you write, like seriously! you're spot on when it comes to how their characters would work is such situations :D I totally support a Seme-Yuki tehe, imagine what he would react when someone tries to put the moves on his dear Kyo-chan? XD Anyway, wonderful job, keep it up ya? :D
matchynishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Enjoyed this a lot! I love the way you write them both. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
oh, sososososososo good! i can actually see this happening, you know? you captured them and their moods and emotions perfectly!
Marina Lenore chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ohmygoodness. Tht characterization is so fucking perfect! I love it. 3
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love this! Ahhh, you totally need to write more for this couple! :)
WishFlower chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwwwww! They are the cutest couple ever, I swear to God. This was super sweet, great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww! So CUTE! I love this. You should make another one. You work very well with those characters. The whole story just fit perfectly. I LOVE this!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was a cute one! Brilliant job!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so cute and fluff! I really enjoyed it! :D
mousecat chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It's so flippin' cute! xD Great job, I loved the description you used, and they both seemed to be in character despite everything. Excellent story my friend!