Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
StorytellingTime chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Brick is quite Hopeful... q:
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 5/26/2011

. . .

Mahler Avatar, I'm barely conscious as I'm writing this, but man you know how to take the whacky tech of the KP'verse and turn it onto MAXIUMUM COMEDY. I'll admit, some moments had me raising an eyebrow like "Wait a second, that ain't right..." (though a few moments of 'wrong sick' came in comedically).

I salute you, you magnifiscent bast- er, writer. I wouldn't of even DARED to write this kind of fanfic. Man, the repercussions must of been hilarious. I also loved the twist at the end. I really hope that in canon Wade destroyed all the Cupid Ray tech and got Kim to take out Olivia's tech and data on it. Humankind (male and female) cannot comphrehend its power safely, though from the point of watching the entire thing it's hilarious.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Great and very funny story,

You slowly let the absurdness build up, and then it all turned out to be a dream. Great misleading there.

I loved the ending, where everything starts all over again.

Good luck with the contest.

keep up the good writing,

Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
"She continued to carefully drive home, unaware that the Cupid Ray had been accidentally knocked onto the floor, its controls now set on maximum." There's a recipe for disaster! A clever romp with a great finale, lots of goofy stuff along the way. (You've got a typo that needs correcting, btw: "Brigg Flagg" appears 8 paragraphs into IX.)
Karon19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Good entry. The cheer squad seems to be a popular topic with writers. Maybe I should give it a go one day.

I like the title, it keeps with the show's naming gag. And I sincerely hope that Hope and Brick manage to work something out.

Earl Allison chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A very nice story with Hope, thanks so much for writing it :)

Good luck!

Take it and run,
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
talk about a circle and funny, very funny. Whatever crimes Brick has done in the past, he certainly didn't deserve this.

Now will Hope? I can see everyone including Ned, Ron, Barkin, James all falling in lust for her.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
LOL wow. This took a lot of twists and turns, and the bit near the end was totally wrong sick.. but then you pulled a twist on us. Oh you.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Man those dreams really came packed with some powerful actions don't they? LOL!

And a little bit of foreshadowing too, as the connection between Kim and Shego bore out..

I guess Hope's channeling of feelings for Brick may have helped him kindle a spark for Hope.

But I hope this time it doesn't go the way of Hope's dream. Colorado may not be able to withstand it.

EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
great story there MA and funny as heck at the end of it I couldn't help but laugh it was so funny