Reviews for Labyrinth
hey i like the story but im having trouble reading which one is the parallel world and which one is the normal world, if you can add something that would clarify this i would be happy to understand the story better
Inky-Paws chapter 10 . 8/13
AHHHH WHY WHY WHY DO YOU LEAVE US ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. I'M DYING INSIDE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS STORY NOT BEING CONTINUED. WHY. WHY. WHY. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU LEAVE US HANGING ON THIS CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE. *SOBS* sorry for abusing capslock it's just the probability of this story not being continued is driving me to the brink of insanity right now and goddammit i should probably stop typing right now but plz update this story is a masterpiece and if you ask me it's right up in the ranks of the best Hetalia fanfiction out there, right along with Gutters and Auf Weiderstein Sweetheart and miscellaneous amazing Hetalia fanfiction out there and god plz update *curls up and dies inside* Kitty out. *sobs*
Kayleigh1789 chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
WTF YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE UPDATE
Sturnidae chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
you better update i s2g
Someone chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
God this is awesome! You HAVE to continue this! It would be too sad to just abandon it!
Polly Little chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Well, this is ironic. One Matthew is praying that Ivan is okay, and the other just shot him.
Polly Little chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
The problem with being from a country with a female monarch, is that when you said "regal" my mind put him in a flouncy ruffled ball gown.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Why did you stop?
ivyshadow13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
So I realize that I am not the first reader to be all like "oh my gosh it's been 4 years but you need to come back and continue this", but you seriously need to listen to them. This is gold and I can't even live not knowing what will happen next. So please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, CONTINUE!
Bushyeyebrows99 chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Oh . My. God. This is amazing!It's so intense and leaves you hanging and wanting more and really, just leaves you with more questions rather than answers. Please you have to update! Though I see you have not updated for a full 4 years so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but dammit I need to know what happened. Who shot Ivan? What is Mate's reaction to Al proposing? What Happens next? God I don't know anymore.
teabrows chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
t's been 4 years and I guess it's safe to say that this story is abandoned. Author if you are somehow reading this, know that this is one of the best stories I've read in the Hetalia fandom and that I really very much love this story. If you can still somehow continue please continue or just give a summary of what would've happened. Kudos to you author. Again this is one of the best of the best in the fandom.
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Love!
Insane-Lane chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Why did you stop? You left us all hanging. Please continue with the story.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Please tell me you haven't abandoned the story! It's just too good to deserve that!
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Huh...Mathew didn't pull it, did he?