Reviews for Prison Tales
ChristianOtaku chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Please dont ever write an authors note like that again. You completely disrailed me from the whole chapter. And it probably wasnt all that bad. Remember you are writing for you. yeah reviews do make you feel good about stuff. but remember writing should be for you not for others.
ChristianOtaku chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
It makes me sad that you only have fifteen reviews for this story. I am finding it rather enjoyable and hope there is more whump to come. Also I must add that Stormcage is located on a planet, rather than in the time vortex, though I do like the concept. When River was held there there were windows in her cell that showed heavy rain and lightning. Which is where the name Stormcage comes in.
LNA chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That's not how river would act nor the doctor I don't think she would say sweetie that many times you didn't really capture the personality of each character that well so not good over all :(
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
it's a different type story

why couldn't the doctor just make a new screwdriver
gidget89 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Such a nice twist. I so want the Doctor to find out that way lol. AU I know but so delcious :) Can't wait for the next update - whenever we get it. Good luck with the new job :)
mericat chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Your prose flows easily and the descriptions are well written. Liked the way you tricked me into believing he would soon be regenerating in 12, but of course I don't want him to regenerate yet. Really thought he was a goner. Blessed nanogenes and River's ability to think ahead. River's revelations of love and reverence for him while waiting for him to revive are extremely touching. Can't wait to read more.
wordsurfer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow! "you know as a Time Lord I have a very specific center of gravity that involves occasionally swinging my arms wildly for no apparent reason—" might possibly be the best line I have ever read. I'm very much enjoying this whole story, and I love the characters that you created for it.
gidget89 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I really love this story. And am so gla dyou didn't leave us hanging about his fate lol. I cannot wait for more, seriously.
The Assassin's Pen chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Hi5 for evil cliffhangers! I just updated two of my stories, both with evil clifhangers! YAY!
waterbaby84 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Uuugghhh!

What a cruel cliffhanger!

Post more ASAP please!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Hey, it's mee. Still awesome. Your story has now served to beef up my whump Community. Thank you for your contribution!
Stargatecrazy chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I'm so intrigued as to where this is going.

Cant wait for the next chapter, so update soon! :D

SGC
gidget89 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I am so eager to find out what is going to happen. I swear I read this like, half in fear because I didn't want it to end. More soon please :)
diggerydoo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Intriguing! Please continue. Looking forward to the ending!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very interesting start. I am eager to find out more, and see what the hell is actually going on :)