Reviews for Prison Tales
LNA chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That's not how river would act nor the doctor I don't think she would say sweetie that many times you didn't really capture the personality of each character that well so not good over all :(
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
it's a different type story

why couldn't the doctor just make a new screwdriver
gidget89 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Such a nice twist. I so want the Doctor to find out that way lol. AU I know but so delcious :) Can't wait for the next update - whenever we get it. Good luck with the new job :)
mericat chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Your prose flows easily and the descriptions are well written. Liked the way you tricked me into believing he would soon be regenerating in 12, but of course I don't want him to regenerate yet. Really thought he was a goner. Blessed nanogenes and River's ability to think ahead. River's revelations of love and reverence for him while waiting for him to revive are extremely touching. Can't wait to read more.
wordsurfer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow! "you know as a Time Lord I have a very specific center of gravity that involves occasionally swinging my arms wildly for no apparent reason—" might possibly be the best line I have ever read. I'm very much enjoying this whole story, and I love the characters that you created for it.
gidget89 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I really love this story. And am so gla dyou didn't leave us hanging about his fate lol. I cannot wait for more, seriously.
Starkreactor chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Hi5 for evil cliffhangers! I just updated two of my stories, both with evil clifhangers! YAY!
waterbaby84 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Uuugghhh!

What a cruel cliffhanger!

Post more ASAP please!
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Hey, it's mee. Still awesome. Your story has now served to beef up my whump Community. Thank you for your contribution!
Stargatecrazy chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I'm so intrigued as to where this is going.

Cant wait for the next chapter, so update soon! :D

SGC
gidget89 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I am so eager to find out what is going to happen. I swear I read this like, half in fear because I didn't want it to end. More soon please :)
diggerydoo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Intriguing! Please continue. Looking forward to the ending!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very interesting start. I am eager to find out more, and see what the hell is actually going on :)
eve11.2358 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ooh, intriguing. Poor Doctor, though. I have a feeling he may try something rash, like escaping, just to stave off boredom...
waterbaby84 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Good start!

Looking forward to chapter 2!