Reviews for Roomies Goes Global
Romantic-Flights chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
This has been one of THE BEST fanfictions I have read.

I loved the portrayal of all the characters and I have to say, it would be extremely disappointing if you didn't do a sequel. I mean, this has been a very enjoyable read and you have a great voice in the story and all the characters kept their personalities to a point where I could totally imagine them doing all the challenges!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to all your new stories, Roomies or otherwise!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
This is a pretty interesting story so far. Continue soon.

PS: I'm working on a major crossover as well. It's sort of based on the Kingdom Hearts games only more original. Check it out when you have time.

If you don't know of the movie the main character of this story is from it's on Youtube.
Bad Asp chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
My question is for Francine: Why did you decide to leave the tiki you found where someone else could easily take it instead of keeping it with you at all times?
Bad Asp chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Being a HUGE Classic Concentration fan, I really like this challenge! But since the board has 49 squares instead of 25, it's become really intense! That, and the fact that you get to eliminate people from the challenge.

Heloise better get her A-game on, because she's now in danger of being ineligible for the final vote too! I can't wait to see the double-length episode!
Bad Asp chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Francine wins a math-based challenge. This is what they get for stealing her tiki... and calling her an old lady.

Seriously, I don't think she's that old. She looks hot... but don't tell Stan I said that!
Bad Asp chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
And mystery-solver Freddy is the first to get three damage counters against him. But you don't need Scooby-Doo to solve the mystery of how to get rid of them, and that's by winning challenges, obviously! Duh!

Can't wait to see the look on Francine's face when Rachel pulls out that tiki... I sense a catfight in the season's future...
Romantic-Flights chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Hey! Just found this while browsing Fanfiction, and I have to say I'm really loving it so far! You've kept all the characters personalities while simultaneously adding a bit of your own.

The story so far is very good; it has a nice pace, and interesting plot, and a very good voice. I'm having an easy time reading it because most-if not all-the grammar is correct and the spelling is all accurate.

Really a great story and can't wait for the next week's installment!
Bad Asp chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I like this challenge... it's so inspired by all those challenges in Survivor where you get to choose which contestant you want to eliminate from the challenge... three strikes and you're out! This challenge definitely shook up Survivor: Marquesas and showed the people where they stood in the Soliantu camp!

Wonder if any more Survivor challenges will make their way into RGG? See you for chapter 4! :3
Bad Asp chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
...And now Kari gets to remove one of those damage counters thanks to the last-minute twist. I'm going to enjoy this season, because it'll provide a lot of drama... damage counters and three crazy colored statues! You could call these statues the 17th, 18th, and 19th contestants! _
Bad Asp chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Noah made the right decision. I mean, on his series, he was the first voted out whenever his team got sent to elimination for the first time, so who better to take out than someone who's won the whole thing?

Kari has got a lot of work to do to avoid being the first person "eliminated" from the competition... and winning challenges (or at least placing in the top five) might be her best way to do that.

You'll probably see a lot of positive reviews from THIS diehard Roomies fan in the future! Keep up the good work, FF!_