Reviews for Semi Solid
nekonesan chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Woah, this story is pretty good! Its kinda funny that I learned about this condition/ability a few days prior to reading the story itself xD also, I really like how its looking, I find it kinda hard to believe that Sanji would erase Zoro's messages, but it works very well with the story. I can't wait 'til Zoro realizes it was Sanji who erased the messages :b I wanna see his reaction. Also, did Zoro lose his ability? Its seeming like it, wonder how he'll deal. How often do you update? This story is sooo good!
Wild Rhov chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I don't think I left a review last time. Oops! I'm reading this chapter again.

I wonder how it would be, to suddenly not see the same. I have sound/color synesthesia. The world would be weird without hearing colors, or the faint light that is there with music, glowing and swirling in my vision. For Zoro to see numbers as just black, no colors, must be horrifying. It'd be like losing something special, like a normal person suddenly unable to see colors. I hope this isn't permanent.
banana man chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
what the hell, what happened to Zoro? he's so... not Zoro anymore, not even a sliver. :( I still like this story and all but I guess not as much as I used to.
zoroandhislovecook chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Wow, what an interesting story! I love reading fics where I can learn new, interesting things - I'd never even heard of synesthesia! And then to boot, your writing is really addictive! I love the flow you have going, and I really adore the way you're writing all the characters out - especially Zoro, obviously! Oh, and thanks for writing Nami as a kind friend - she's often made to be really cruel, and your story shows her to be a great girl! Keep up the good work - can't wait for the next chapter!
Damagegoods chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Like it, i want to have synesthesia.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
wow it was nice to read you again!
poor Zoro, just hope he is ok, and really Luffy could lighten any mood.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Awww, I don't want Zoro to loose his ability in seeing colors . . .
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Omng is Zoro getting himself to be "normal" from being around Sanji? This is so interesting and I love it, the drama between Sanji and his investigation about Mihawk and Zoro. I hope something big happens soon XD Hope for more updates! 3
RidiculouslyAthena chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so happy you updated! Keep up the good work :)
HornyCritic chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Oh, wow! Great tension and a cliffhanger... Please, continue with the story! Poor Zoro T_T Will he cry sometime soon cause everything seams to fall apart? Sanji comes off as a manipulative and opportunistic guy (which corresponds fine with the anime); kind of makes me apprehend the moment the deceit comes out - how will it go over especially as Zoro tries his best to not be suspicious of him (i think he's scared for himself, cause he's not being rational), tries to persuade himself that it's not possible forgetting the fact he knows next to nothing about Sanji and should not equal attraction with trust. Zoro has faith in Luffy, trust in him was pure before asumptions. Why doesn't he ask Luffy directly? They were always straitfoward with each other, and Zoro has forgotten about this, about Luffy's caracter, how he normally acts (not like all red people usually act but his personnal caracter traits). Me thinks a ride that Luffy suggested could provide the opportunity for them to really talk so that Zoro can get his black feelings and burdens off his chest! It would be great to have some new caracter appear - Dr. Law, maybe? Good luck for continuation!
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Heh, I think it's rather funny that I've just reread this fic like three days ago and wondered if you were going to continue. Then I hoped for you to continue and tonight I look at my phone and there's an email telling me there's a new chapter for this story.
I must be magic or something xD
Well anyway I liked it (especially the Zoro-got-hit-in-the-head part, I've got a thing for hurt Zoro xD, but I liked everything else too)
Just wanted to tell you that, that and I really, really like this story )
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Oh my goood...I hope Sanji confesses his sin. XD And i hope Zoro doesn't blame Luffy for anything, Luffy's so adorable and good here, he needs a partner here. TTLove the story, hope it's still continuing.
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Oh whoa, I freaking adore this story, seriously!
I love the whole color thing and just everything!
You gonna continue eventually? I really hope so because WHOA! xD
orangeaddiction chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
wow such tension in the story! I've never really read much of submissive Zoro before and I'm usually slightly turned off by it, but this situation you've set up here with Zoro being young and having a relationship with Mihawk makes it really believable! This is going to be tough on Zoro when he finds out the truth. .
I love how unique this fic is with Zoro having a special case of synesthesia (why is the spell check saying this is a typo?!) and battles with himself about how he judges and sees people. It makes this fic really charming and I'm so intrigued by it I love Zosan but do feel kinda bad for Mihawk here.
Oh and on a side note, even though Sanji here is being so bad by doing that to Zoro's phone, I love how sly and flirty your Sanji is XD And that jerk off in the car was so kinky XD
The Vampire Brooke chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
It's like every time I reread this, it just gets better. I can't wait to see where you take us from here. :)