Reviews for The ABC's of JeriKole!
thelinksthatconnectus chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
These were adorable.
TTcouples chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So cute! :D
Sallen chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It may be half a year since you wrote this, but this is definitely one of my favorite FanFics . I, as of this very moment, have known about JeriKole for sixteen minutes. It is normal to know about that... :D I have to read another of your stories soon.
KOLE FAN FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
awww only thing i can say
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. You've got the underpinnings of SEVERAL additional fics right there. The one about the X-ray was ... chilling. I worry.

I don't worry about Slade being a problem, though. Evil though he be, his concern for his son (in driving him away and into association with the Titans) is very real. He wouldn't do anything to destroy Jericho's happiness. Not at this point.
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
WTF *JUST* DISCOVERED THEM? (falls out of chair) You poor deprived child! Lol, totally loved this one, it was totally cute (happy!)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
To tell the truth, I was surprised that this was complete. When I saw the title I thougt it was gonna be a multichap. But hey, this is just sweetness rolled into a bundle. Overall, an enjoyable read, a great addition to what you're other works, and pure enjoyment for the JeriKoles. KittyKat, I like how you write and I especially like what you do with this pair when you use them. Out of curiosity, what kind of hilarity do you think would ensue between Jericho and Gnaark and what kind of hilarity would ensue between Kole and Lilith, the Titan girl that fell in love with Gnaark? I was just wondering. I do hope to read more from you in the future. May life be good to you.