Reviews for In the Gloaming
ravenlakes chapter 5 . 2/24
good story, sad it wasnt finished.
fastandloud chapter 1 . 2/10
Very nicely written fanfic.
thelifeeater chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
This story is so freaking amazing. I can only say that I wish there were more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
this story is so good.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
please for the love of god update. i need your jameron. you are the best.
the brown cow chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Sweet story, too short
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
this was so good
zert chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I registered so I could tell you that I really enjoyed this fic. I hope you continue it one day. :)
ADM. Philips chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Good story thus far, same not updated or finished
yetikilla chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Hello, I've reviewed already so I can't post on my account, but I want to say that I reread the story and it's so fun and wonderful to read. It's one of my favorites.

I just love how much John and Cameron love one another in this story. I don't think I've ever said this, but I believe the reason I love John and Cameron so much is their devotion to one another and you see that devotion in this story. Thank you so very much for everything. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)
amy chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I love this story. I hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
This is a really amazing fanfiction and I truly love how you have written John and Cameron as well as the other characters. I really want to know what happens next. Thank you for writing thsi.
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Amazing story and I can't help but want more. :D I really do hope you update
larry chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I just needed to say review so I could say show much I love this story. The way you've written John and Cameron is so great. Especially Cameron. She's very different from the show, but at the same time, she's so awesome. I love the idea of Kyle being different from all the others we've seen and even working with Skynet. It's such a interesting idea.

Anyway, I hope to see this updated soon. Thank you for writing it.
lithiummessiah chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Truly awesome! I love this story!