Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
AshLiz chapter 27 . 5/29
Such a great story!
Lowenweiss chapter 27 . 2/28
Truly well written.

I can imagine this as a made for TV movie.

Looking forward to the follow-up stories.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
Wow, that was amazing! I never even thought about those two fandoms -together- before, but now it's all I can think about. You did an amazing job, I really loved it!
2merryann chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
I loved it! Very well done. I am a fan of both shows, and I thought you kept true to the characters nicely. The bra scene and all it entailed was very fun!

Looking forward to the next segment!
seth 8627 chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
Pure comedic, dramatic genius!
SandandSea1 chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
I am so glad that I stopped to read this! It was excellent. Thank you for the read.
SandandSea1 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Love MacGyver!Emily. And to think that I thought that bras with underwires were annoying and useless. Well I still think they're annoying but maybe they're less useless now.
SandandSea1 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I kinda think Hotch deserves the cold shoulder. I know he did what he thought was right at the time but he should've backed Emily up. As for Tony, of course he feels defensive. Emily shows up and just fits in so well that he probably feels that she's pushing him aside. Plus, Tony's all 'secret agent man' and can probably feel that spooky vib all over our dear Emily. Makes him suspicious.
SandandSea1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
' Strauss sent her phone an irritated look. She could never reprimand Prentiss, but every time the younger agent addressed her as "ma'am", Strauss thought it sounded more like "screw you".'

Okay. You have officially gotten my attention with this discription. That was just so 'Prentiss' that I couldn't help but laugh a little. Not sure yet about Gibbs but Prentiss is dead on for me. Since she's why I decided to read this story I guess that's what counts at the moment. Anyway looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the read.
DixieStark chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Susie869 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
my 2 favorite shows amazing job :)
Storm-SA chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Awesome awesome Awsome. Loved the video conference!
Future Forensic chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
the end there about made me piss myself!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
I could hardly breathe the ending had me laughing so hard! XD
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
XD Of course! Emily MacG to the rescue!