Reviews for Boom
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Loved this! Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is great- funny, brilliantly written and a great storyline. Keep it up! :)
LookAfterSammyDean chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I don't really remember if I already left a review here or not . But I do know that I read this story a few times . And I still love it. Truth is, that I am going to read it again in a few weeks. Same as your other Stories. I like them :)
Rainey chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Great story! Very well written and very captivating. I'm afraid I have a very bad case of "Danny-itis" and I am a real sap for these kind of stories.
Brumeier chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Poor Danny. Blown up again. The amnesia was a nice touch, and I'm glad it was only temporary.

Sang Min. I just love that guy! He's so oily one minute, and then funny the next. He makes a good advesary. I like that you had him save Danny's life, and Grace's by extension.

Good for Danny to realize he has a family in Hawaii too. Steve really must've felt guilty to put a Jersey pin in there. LOL!
Lidil chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
..."Welcome to New Jersey"...

Danny has family in Hawaii.

It's called 'Ohana'.
Lidil chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
...first...I'm going to...talk to Rachel."...

Sounds like Steve is going to 'old time school' Rachel.
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...How...did I get to Hawaii?"...

Have to admit.

That's one doozy of a cliffhanger.
cytpotter chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Great Job! I love your writting! And I loved this story! Though I was kind of hoping Danny's memory stayed away a little longer... that could of been quite funny! None the less very enjoyable story! I love Steve when he is all scary camando! I am sure he could scare most people! Thank you for the great read!
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I think I like Sang Min now cause he saved Dannos life
Runner043 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Just found and read your story 'Boom'. Very well done, and realistic. I liked the interaction with Grace.
Louise Hargadon chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I loved it. It was absolutely brilliant. I've read quite a few h/c stories in other fandoms that are just h/c without plot - but this was brilliant and everybody was perfectly in character.

Among my favourite moments were Steve going all tough-guy on Rachel; Steve getting Grace out of the linen cupboard; Danny giving Steve a look (I could actually SEE the look he'd given him!) after Steve asked about the spaghetti sauce; the "Welcome to New Jersey" pin in Danny's new car; and this line: "Chin read his mind like a book (a simple book, with big pictures)." I fell about laughing at that!

Thanks so much for writing this - it's excellent.

LH
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Aww! Great story. I like that Steve is able to connect to little Grace...there's hope for him yet!

Boy there was a LOT of guilt and bad vibes going around...Grace, Rachel, Steve and Danny! I'm glad they straightened everything out...and a brand spanking new car for Danny, WOO HOO! *VROOM!*
star trek nutcase chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Super terrific story. Especially enjoyed how you had Steve get in Rachel's face and the description of how she went from having only known him as charming to suddenly seriously intimidating - cause if there is anyone who deserves the crazy McGarrett treatment it is her (my least fav character) - and enjoyed how Chin & Kono surreptiously checked that she was still in one piece after. And I also loved how you incorporated my fav villain - Sang Min. You has were able to deftly weave lots of friendship with the h/c. Great job as always.
00000909000000 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Good story. I liked how the team rallied around Danny. Thanks so much for sharing.