Reviews for To Boldly Terminate
Moon FireStar chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
awesome story
ClockedReaders chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Damn terminators seem to be rather obsessive compulsive don't they? killing the connors and the like
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Great story, are you going to be continuing it
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
More please!

This story is getting very interesting.
kalani.gapido chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
SemperFi34 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Very interesting fic!
fastandloud chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Excellent fanfic. Shame not continued.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
This is one of those fanfics that's well written and extremely engaging to read. I am loving it! It's been a while since I've enjoyed a fanfic this much. But it's been over three years since you've updated this! Granted, this hasn't ended on a cliffhanger like The Sarah Connor Chronicles' but adding Q to the mix is more than enough for me to consider this a cliffhanger. Honestly, whenever Q's involved in anything you know you're in for a good adventure. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE update soon! I think the suspense is already starting to slowly kill me.
perseus200 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Sucks there's no more
Knight of the Green Banner chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Everything works, until you get to the last chapter. My personal opinion, it seems like you are trying to force John Conner (and other Terminator situations) into the Star Trek universe as a contemporary and he simply does not fit. Cameron (and possibly JC) do fit as time travelers from an alternate past.
kalani.gapido chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I dont suppose you are ever going to finish this? It is an Awesome Read
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ok, I just wanta say that I still like, miss, and would like to see more of this. So hopefully, whenever your muse restrikes you, you will continue this. Anyways, thanks for writing what you did of it, bye for now.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
This is rather fascinating. Hope you come back to it.
Syphon01 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
interesting story I've just come across
I look forward to more