Reviews for Love Song for No One
jasarg1 chapter 10 . 8/28
Wait, What? I thought there were two more chapters? OK this was by far one of the best stories I've read! I love your writing. I guess I could have kept reading this story for the rest of Logan and Rory's lives! More GG is always welcomed!
nightnovice chapter 10 . 8/16
Heartbreaker, you promised us 2 more chapters!
RGLH2017GG chapter 10 . 7/6
Love this! Please update!
AusteniteV chapter 10 . 5/5
I laughed, I cried; two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
AusteniteV chapter 8 . 5/5
I know this is years old but I don't care. I was literally screaming out at Logan in this chapter -don't hold this from her, tell her immediately- I stopped in disgust for a moment but picked back up again to see that he did share in the next sentence. That's what I get for yelling but kudos to you for evoking emotion in your reader! !
merderluvr chapter 10 . 4/28
OMG. This story is one of my all time favorites. What a grand gesture. That was perfect! She better say yes. Is this the ending or are there two more chapters like you mentioned.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
How can you retire when you haven't finished your stories?! Shitty.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Omg why haven't you finished this?!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Please continue
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
AHHHHHHH! Finish, finish, FINISH! Where are the next chapters? This needs an update i have to find out what happens next, and who is in the audience, there is no way he would do this without having some of their family and friends there. PLEASE UPDATE! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Please finish!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Please please please update :((!
sharbour0108 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Best thing ever. It would be funny to hear the reactions. You just know everyone was watching.
CNH1980 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015