Reviews for Love Song for No One
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
How can you retire when you haven't finished your stories?! Shitty.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Omg why haven't you finished this?!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Please continue
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
AHHHHHHH! Finish, finish, FINISH! Where are the next chapters? This needs an update i have to find out what happens next, and who is in the audience, there is no way he would do this without having some of their family and friends there. PLEASE UPDATE! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Please finish!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Please please please update :((!
sharbour0108 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Best thing ever. It would be funny to hear the reactions. You just know everyone was watching.
CNH1980 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
More please.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Have mercy and update pweeeeteee please with cherry on top
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Oh please! You have to finish this! Don't leave us hanging!
Adelaide chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Update please !
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
your such tase ending on a cliff hanger update soon please x
stupidwrcklss chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Ohhhh, Henry. So cute.
minitwinkie42 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Please finish this wonderful story. I am not going to lie. I wanted to punch Rory in the face many times and kick Logan in the shins for staying with Jen for so long. But Rory and Logan are totally meant for each other. Looks like Logan finally gave her storytelling gold. Please god say yes Rory. Please finish this story. You say that you only have 2 chapters left and you are excited to get back to it. I think ,I personally, am more excited to watch you finish this story. This has kept me on the edge of my seat. Oh and you should do a sequel to "martinis and mistletoe" I loved that other story too. Please comeback to writing fan fiction . You are one of my favorite writes of Rory and Logan. Update this story please!