Reviews for Love Song for No One
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
your such tase ending on a cliff hanger update soon please x
stupidwrcklss chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Ohhhh, Henry. So cute.
minitwinkie42 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Please finish this wonderful story. I am not going to lie. I wanted to punch Rory in the face many times and kick Logan in the shins for staying with Jen for so long. But Rory and Logan are totally meant for each other. Looks like Logan finally gave her storytelling gold. Please god say yes Rory. Please finish this story. You say that you only have 2 chapters left and you are excited to get back to it. I think ,I personally, am more excited to watch you finish this story. This has kept me on the edge of my seat. Oh and you should do a sequel to "martinis and mistletoe" I loved that other story too. Please comeback to writing fan fiction . You are one of my favorite writes of Rory and Logan. Update this story please!
Liberty Sue chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I know it's been over a year since you finished this, but I loved it. Even though she pissed me off pretty much every chapter, I still loved it. And the ending- awwwwwwww. So cute :)
Well done. It's hard to find good Rogan fics now days :)
xshynenstarx chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
please update this wonderful story. I feel like you have taken me on a roller coaster. There have been so many twists, turns, loops and falls that have had been sitting on the edge of my seat, sometimes screaming, sometimes sad and frustrated but also many happy moments. I am hoping/praying/dying for a happy Rory and Logan ending (preferably happily married to each other with children). Please comeback to finish this wonderful story. You have us hanging with the proposal, which Rory clearly has been waiting and hoping for with all the dresses shes bought. I hope she says yes. The proposal was so romantic. I'm glad Logan brought out Henry! I hope that Jen gets whats coming to her, shes so mean and conniving. How could Honor not see through that? I mean seriously anyone that Shira likes can't possible be a decent human being. Anyways, back to my pleading. Please update this wonderful story. Many people want to know what you have planned next!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
pls have mercy and finish this
ringmybella chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
OMG! What a cliffhanger...even if we know what she's going to say this time. Please update soon . You said that there will only be two chapters left so it can't be too bad, right? Really nice cliffhanger though. I couldn't stop smiling when I figured that Logan was in the suit!
minitwinkie42 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
OMG this story is so great. I'm not going to lie, I was really worried in the beginning. And then even more worried once she discovered Jen or at least once Jen confronted them. Then I was worried during the storm. But now I'm not so worried UNTIL you decided NOT to have her answer the proposal and then not update the story in months. So I am now super worried, she has to say yes right? Cuz if not I might get an ulcer and I don't think their relationship could survive another no. By the way ulcers are painful, and I don't want one. So please update soon. With her saying yes to the proposal and looking forward to their wedding and future together!
funfetti84 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
This story is amazing. You write so well. This is such an adult and angtsy story. I love it. I was sitting on the edge of my seat for each chapter. And I can't believe you left it on a cliff hanger like that. God I hope Rory says yes. No way their relationship survives if she says no a second time. Please please please update this story. I want to know what happens to Rory and Logan.
xshynenstarx chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Omg I can't believe you are so cruel to end it like that. Update soon please! Like super soon.
Btw I loved the story so many twists and turns. Though I really people Rory and Logan get their happy ending. I also he that Jen gets a bunch of crap thrown her way cuz she seems like such a bitch and gold digger. Hope the kid ends up being the married government offical's and Logan finds out she as cheating on him too so he doesn't feel bad for her anymore.
Festis7 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
It's so time to update this great fic with the two last chapters! /Linn
M. Pond chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I just wanted to say that I love this story and I'm looking forward to the final two chapters. It's not easy to find well written Gilmore Girls stories out there that are in character and pose an actual conceivable future for the characters we all love. But you've managed it. I love the way you've tackled the complexities that come with a relationship like Rory and Logan's, and that you haven't simply brushed them aside in the name of giving them a happy ending. I read this story and felt like this could have been how life went for these two, still weighed down by the problems that ended their relationship in the first place.
Also, I loved the proposal. The fact that it was in an even more public sphere than before worked because you took the time to explore Rory's attitudes towards marriage, and marriage to Logan in particular. He trusts that she'll say yes this time, and that trust is obvious to us as readers as you took the time to allow us to see how he's got to that point.
I'm really looking forward to the final two chapters of this story and I can't wait to see what you have in-store for us as you wrap it all up.
Lizzie1211 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I love the banter between them & that they can joke about the engagement. I love that he's so sure of their relationship that he does it publicly again, only bigger. They've come so far! I also can see Rory as being good on a morning tv show, they are all about banter & she's great at it. Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters!
capw chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Just stumbled across this story today and couldn't stop until I read all ten chapters. It was simply perfect!
Thorchick1993 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
I LOVE IT! :) Gilmore Girls was one of my favorite shows! UPDATE SOON! :)