Reviews for Love Song for No One
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 3/30
AHHHHHHH! Finish, finish, FINISH! Where are the next chapters? This needs an update i have to find out what happens next, and who is in the audience, there is no way he would do this without having some of their family and friends there. PLEASE UPDATE! Read ya Later ;)
Please finish!
Please please please update :((!
sharbour0108 chapter 10 . 1/23
Best thing ever. It would be funny to hear the reactions. You just know everyone was watching.
CNH1980 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
More please.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Have mercy and update pweeeeteee please with cherry on top
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Oh please! You have to finish this! Don't leave us hanging!
Adelaide chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Update please !
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
your such tase ending on a cliff hanger update soon please x
stupidwrcklss chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Ohhhh, Henry. So cute.
minitwinkie42 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Please finish this wonderful story. I am not going to lie. I wanted to punch Rory in the face many times and kick Logan in the shins for staying with Jen for so long. But Rory and Logan are totally meant for each other. Looks like Logan finally gave her storytelling gold. Please god say yes Rory. Please finish this story. You say that you only have 2 chapters left and you are excited to get back to it. I think ,I personally, am more excited to watch you finish this story. This has kept me on the edge of my seat. Oh and you should do a sequel to "martinis and mistletoe" I loved that other story too. Please comeback to writing fan fiction . You are one of my favorite writes of Rory and Logan. Update this story please!
Liberty Sue chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I know it's been over a year since you finished this, but I loved it. Even though she pissed me off pretty much every chapter, I still loved it. And the ending- awwwwwwww. So cute :)
Well done. It's hard to find good Rogan fics now days :)
xshynenstarx chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
please update this wonderful story. I feel like you have taken me on a roller coaster. There have been so many twists, turns, loops and falls that have had been sitting on the edge of my seat, sometimes screaming, sometimes sad and frustrated but also many happy moments. I am hoping/praying/dying for a happy Rory and Logan ending (preferably happily married to each other with children). Please comeback to finish this wonderful story. You have us hanging with the proposal, which Rory clearly has been waiting and hoping for with all the dresses shes bought. I hope she says yes. The proposal was so romantic. I'm glad Logan brought out Henry! I hope that Jen gets whats coming to her, shes so mean and conniving. How could Honor not see through that? I mean seriously anyone that Shira likes can't possible be a decent human being. Anyways, back to my pleading. Please update this wonderful story. Many people want to know what you have planned next!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
pls have mercy and finish this