Reviews for Love Song for No One
CNH1980 chapter 10 . 6/29
More please.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Have mercy and update pweeeeteee please with cherry on top
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Oh please! You have to finish this! Don't leave us hanging!
Adelaide chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Update please !
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
your such tase ending on a cliff hanger update soon please x
stupidwrcklss chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Ohhhh, Henry. So cute.
minitwinkie42 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Please finish this wonderful story. I am not going to lie. I wanted to punch Rory in the face many times and kick Logan in the shins for staying with Jen for so long. But Rory and Logan are totally meant for each other. Looks like Logan finally gave her storytelling gold. Please god say yes Rory. Please finish this story. You say that you only have 2 chapters left and you are excited to get back to it. I think ,I personally, am more excited to watch you finish this story. This has kept me on the edge of my seat. Oh and you should do a sequel to "martinis and mistletoe" I loved that other story too. Please comeback to writing fan fiction . You are one of my favorite writes of Rory and Logan. Update this story please!
Liberty Sue chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I know it's been over a year since you finished this, but I loved it. Even though she pissed me off pretty much every chapter, I still loved it. And the ending- awwwwwwww. So cute :)
Well done. It's hard to find good Rogan fics now days :)
xshynenstarx chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
please update this wonderful story. I feel like you have taken me on a roller coaster. There have been so many twists, turns, loops and falls that have had been sitting on the edge of my seat, sometimes screaming, sometimes sad and frustrated but also many happy moments. I am hoping/praying/dying for a happy Rory and Logan ending (preferably happily married to each other with children). Please comeback to finish this wonderful story. You have us hanging with the proposal, which Rory clearly has been waiting and hoping for with all the dresses shes bought. I hope she says yes. The proposal was so romantic. I'm glad Logan brought out Henry! I hope that Jen gets whats coming to her, shes so mean and conniving. How could Honor not see through that? I mean seriously anyone that Shira likes can't possible be a decent human being. Anyways, back to my pleading. Please update this wonderful story. Many people want to know what you have planned next!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
pls have mercy and finish this
ringmybella chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
OMG! What a cliffhanger...even if we know what she's going to say this time. Please update soon . You said that there will only be two chapters left so it can't be too bad, right? Really nice cliffhanger though. I couldn't stop smiling when I figured that Logan was in the suit!
minitwinkie42 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
OMG this story is so great. I'm not going to lie, I was really worried in the beginning. And then even more worried once she discovered Jen or at least once Jen confronted them. Then I was worried during the storm. But now I'm not so worried UNTIL you decided NOT to have her answer the proposal and then not update the story in months. So I am now super worried, she has to say yes right? Cuz if not I might get an ulcer and I don't think their relationship could survive another no. By the way ulcers are painful, and I don't want one. So please update soon. With her saying yes to the proposal and looking forward to their wedding and future together!
funfetti84 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
This story is amazing. You write so well. This is such an adult and angtsy story. I love it. I was sitting on the edge of my seat for each chapter. And I can't believe you left it on a cliff hanger like that. God I hope Rory says yes. No way their relationship survives if she says no a second time. Please please please update this story. I want to know what happens to Rory and Logan.
xshynenstarx chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Omg I can't believe you are so cruel to end it like that. Update soon please! Like super soon.
Btw I loved the story so many twists and turns. Though I really people Rory and Logan get their happy ending. I also he that Jen gets a bunch of crap thrown her way cuz she seems like such a bitch and gold digger. Hope the kid ends up being the married government offical's and Logan finds out she as cheating on him too so he doesn't feel bad for her anymore.