Reviews for Sacrifices and Saviors
Such a good chapter. I love his commitment to her.
Jj Lavelle chapter 32 . 5/14
When will this story continue ? I loved reading it but now I need more
I loved it. I especially loved how you crated Emily and Aron's relationship, I loved every chapter grate job and thank you for sharing your fic. I really hope you'll be able to finish it because I need to know what happened next.
greysonsfriend chapter 1 . 1/11
i really enjoyed this story and I hope that you will finish it.
Jessa chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Such a wonderful story! I hope you finish it eventually!
finolagrace chapter 32 . 4/30/2014
Just read all 32 chapters in one sitting...wow! Amazing job! Please finish the story soon!
Gerardfan chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
Excellent story so far. Hope that you're able to continue it. Unfortunately real life tends to intrude.
MyQuantumTheory chapter 32 . 2/14/2014
Heyy so I've just caught up with this whole thing today & it is so good :) You're doing a really great job :) x
Maguchi chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
so I'm back.
I re-read the whole story. I love it!
This chapter was great! What's coming will be very sad but I know that with Emily and the Babyes Hotch will be fine!
I hope you update soon!
best wishes!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
When the hell did it get so raunchy? Honestly I kinda liked the sweet lovemaking.
Edward's Life chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Hey babygurl0506,

I finished your WIP story Sacrifices and Saviors last night. I just wanted you to know that I love your Hotch & Emily. I love this story as well as the others of yours that I've read. I'll be reading your other stories until you are able to upload the next chapter.

Have a great day. And thank you for sharing your stories with us.

I am,
Edward's Life
CMfanFORlife chapter 32 . 8/27/2013
Please continue with this story :D it's amazing :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Omg! Hotly baby! I love the explanation why he needed to go in early!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Derek knows! I like the little spemily moment! And of course, the lovely hotly moment!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Omg! This is amazing! And i love the reason behind the bangs! I actually like it when it was new, her hair was wavy then, but don't know what happened and they made it straight. I love jack!