Reviews for Sacrifices and Saviors
Gerardfan chapter 32 . 3/8
Excellent story so far. Hope that you're able to continue it. Unfortunately real life tends to intrude.
MyQuantumTheory chapter 32 . 2/14
Heyy so I've just caught up with this whole thing today & it is so good :) You're doing a really great job :) x
Maguchi chapter 32 . 1/18
so I'm back.
I re-read the whole story. I love it!
This chapter was great! What's coming will be very sad but I know that with Emily and the Babyes Hotch will be fine!
I hope you update soon!
best wishes!
When the hell did it get so raunchy? Honestly I kinda liked the sweet lovemaking.
Edward's Life chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Hey babygurl0506,

I finished your WIP story Sacrifices and Saviors last night. I just wanted you to know that I love your Hotch & Emily. I love this story as well as the others of yours that I've read. I'll be reading your other stories until you are able to upload the next chapter.

Have a great day. And thank you for sharing your stories with us.

I am,
Edward's Life
CMfanFORlife chapter 32 . 8/27/2013
Please continue with this story :D it's amazing :)
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Omg! Hotly baby! I love the explanation why he needed to go in early!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Derek knows! I like the little spemily moment! And of course, the lovely hotly moment!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Omg! This is amazing! And i love the reason behind the bangs! I actually like it when it was new, her hair was wavy then, but don't know what happened and they made it straight. I love jack!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Aww! I love it!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Aww! So sweet!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
U've gotta update this! Please!
IMAC11 chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
HEY! HEY! LOOK AT ME OVER HERE! *waves arms and then proceeds to wave whole body* I really like this! You legit need to update soon or I will cry. Like downright sob, and then what? Are you gonna come pay my therapist bill because my mom thinks I need help? No! I wouldn't expect that of course...hehe. BUT, I do however expect this to be updated. Or I shall hunt you down and make you. At gunpoint. No joke. Okay, maybe a little joke. A little. But seriously, this is amazing and I really enjoy your writing! I give you hug now!
\(o)/ Yeah. That's right. I gave you a hug. Beat that other reviewers! Jokes again! Okay. I've rambled enough! Update soon please! Byes!(・ω・)ノhaha. The nose looks funny! O_o
Twi-Hard 223 chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Update soon please!
Twi-Hard 223 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Loved her and Jack's interaction! I cried a lil!