Reviews for The swelling fermata as the chord dies
Manga Albina chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
*-* Oh this is, probably, your fic I have loved most! maybe it's because I wanted it to happen in the original series... ;D our lovely little TARDIS always saving the Doctor in every ways... Especially because yes, he never listen to her properly XDXDXD and it's a win-win situation, I mean, the TARDIS can talk to him, he can be with River and understand the old girl and River can be with the Doctor and the TARDIS... He just have to deal with these two being jealous ;D XDXDXD Manga Albina
PurpleReader29 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love River being able to be with the Doctor!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awww. Giggles.
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Actually, this library ending is my favorite!
Namei chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was adorable! You have to write a story where a companion actually joins an the doctor has to explain the Tardis and River.
Snape's little Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow oh wow! I love this fic. It’s so beautiful and touching… in fact, this is my canon now. This one is definitely my favorite, though I say that about a lot of your fics. I would love it if you made this a series.

Finding all of your wonderful stories has been like finding a chest full of treasure. You write so well and capture the characters perfectly. You should write for Doctor Who. Keep writing please!
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is so great! I love the Tardis!
beverlymaldoran chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Not only Vienna Teng lyrics, but A GLORIOUS FIX-IT. This is definitely my headcanon now. Thanks for sharing :)
thiever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Since I finished with series 6 I've been looking for closure to the library and the dreadful - not really- river's death.

I love how you wrote this one, I love them some happy endings.

It's very well written, and you got their character right. I love TARDIS/IDRIS speeches, totally can imagined her talking like that.

I second or third mentioned suggestions about making this a series. New companions and adventures, and their reaction to TARDIS and River situation.
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Yes! Thank you! I love it when they get a happy ending. This was a lovely fix to the Library, and I'm happy the Tardis was included as well. It is easy to forget her loneliness and frustrations when we focus on the Doctor and River.

So happy they are all together!
ElphieUpland chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh my, I think this is the part where I stop reading my marathon of your stories to tell you that I think you're quite the amazing writer. Just a string of continuous fabulousness, and this story is no exception to that fantastical line-up of amazing. I don't know how you do it. I really don't. Your writing is fantastic.

Anyway, I paused here to tell you that I really do wish you'd consider making this particular fic a series. I'd love to see the various misadventures with new companions. And how they all react to the TARDIS and River. :)

Once again, you have a talent, and I just had to let you know how much I admire it. :)
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i just want to say this is awesome. exactly how i want it to go!

except well if the tardis has long range scanners she can probably have river outside too?

never mind... you are an amazing writer :)
Gaialy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This really deserves a sequel. With and actual new companion having to deal with this new situation. Loving the whole idea!
OMG chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this is too good to be true. i have no idea what would happen in the show but this is a great scenerio!

so romantic! the only thing is too bad she cant be outside too and then he wont need anyone and they can be together forever :)

but it would have seemed to easy if that was the case.

LOVE THIS
BritChick101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is extremely awesome.