Reviews for More Than Pain
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Waiting for what happens next. Great story so far.
Mattasaurus14 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This is such a hood fanfic. I hope you find the time to update it. I want to see what happens next. :)
Unamerican chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I really like the story and hope you continue

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
snarkymuch chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I love the way you have written Owen and Ianto friendship. It is absolutely perfect. I have actually reread this because you have captured such great emotion. Brilliant story! Thank you for sharing :)~snarks
fairlight-rose chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I love the way that you have written Owen!
Lesleigh chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Just read all 6 chapters, bril
BelladonasMom chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Love Ianto whumpage! Great story!
Mersay chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I don't know why this only has 8 reviews. It is incredibly well written. You haven't made anyone too out of character and you style is amazing. Congrats of a fantastic story and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
twilightluva786 chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Great story so far plz post more soon :)
believable-pen chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Loved this story...well written xx
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Really great fic! I love Jack! Can't for to read more!
Roslin chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
This is really, really good I love the way you capture both Jack & Ianto.
ohmyianto chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
I really like Jack in this - he's so sweet and tentative. Great chapter!
ohmyianto chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Great story - Ianto's tirade against Jack for killing Lisa was seriously riveting. Looking forward to more excellent angsty Ianto man pain. And the comforting Jack is lovely as well!
TWIantoJones chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Can you go back in time and write fill-in the-gap episodes of Torchwood? I'll love you forever!

Thankyou for this! We never did get to see how they dealt with almost ANYTHING! Poor ianto! I hope that Jack can help him through this. I love how you wrote Ianto too. He would be the kind to try to hide his pain.

Now... off to read the rest!