Reviews for In Reverse
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 21 . 1/20
This was very depressing. That said I really like the descending format. As always it was very well written.
Rainydaytruth chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
*tears* this is perfect. So perfect.
I can't say it enough, but you capture them perfectly (which is not all that easy)
Great job!
Boltera chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I don't typically review because I usually only find myself intrigued, not invested, in someone's story. But your last line won me over. This whole story is good. You write emotions very well throughout and you create so much tension in your audience that demands that they keep reading. It's your last line here that rises you above the others. Because it's so truly Olivia but its the Olivia beyond Olivia. The one we never got to see within the story arc of the show, and you allow us to see her. So thank you.
FullDarkNoLight chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
That was so beautiful and heartbreaking, I love that you told it in reverse. I just finished Fringe, and now I'm needing some fanfiction to help fill the hole in my heart. I think this story made it deeper but that's ok because it makes me miss it slightly less. I cried so much reading this, you are a great writer.
RevengeXLucy chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
This is the most beautifully bittersweet story I've read, so thank you for sharing it! I espeacially loved the ending and I know she'll remember him.
livesahead chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
It was perfect! I cried my eyes out on few chapters and laughed on others and it was one big emotional roller coaster, but that's kind of way I like my fics :))
zaceggfron chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
WHAT AM I READING
THIS IS HEART BREAKING
cristina chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
sorry but FU"#!#$"#%$!"#$# YOU ! i cried all the way ... and it is a bittersweet feeling 'cause i love your writing ... but this just makes me deeply sad!
Invariant chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
HOLY CRAP! I woke up early to finish reading this story this week, and let me tell you, best choice I ever made! Honey, this was so AFJASLFJSDLFKJ! Beautiful and stunning and just...them. This chapter, for some reason, I found especially heartbreaking. I love vulnerable Peter cause I just want to reach in and hug him!

Wow, this was just an amazing story overall and beautifully written too! You certainly have a way with storytelling that I don't see a lot of on here. Elialys, you know I love yous, and this just makes me love you all the more!

Again, that was just...*jawdrop*...A-frakin-MAZING!
X.Niaz.X chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
WOW... last night I slept at 4 am because I just couldn't stop reading this amazing fan fiction. Totally worth it! I loved it, just wanted to let you know I read all the chapters :)
ennaxxor chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
I started reading this back when it was being posted, but never finished for some reason, and finally got back into it now to finish... And this chapter made me cry. Just needed to say that. Very well done!
Fringie6989 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I could read these ALL day! You capture them so beautifully. Amazing!
Fringie6989 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
WOW completely heartbreaking and completely riveting!
Captive of Thought chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
I want to hate you so much for all that you put them through but I just can't. This is the most amazing fic EVER. The way you tied it all together at the end was nothing short of genius. I'm in awe of you.
Captive of Thought chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Ugh, just rip my heart out and stomp on it why don't you? I'm apparently a bit of a masochist though, because dear god I love this story.