Reviews for Can't Stop Danger But I Can Protect You
Drowayablkgmail chapter 2 . 3/20
Thank you so much. From the bottom of my heart. This made me smile like nothing else today. I have been searching everywhere for Taiwanese fanfic. This is literally the first I have found that isn't a bad remake with different character names. This scene is now in my head and it's beautiful. Thank you. I felt that they left that part sort of unfinished and jumped a bit too quick to his brother.
I think you wrote it well. I could see it in my head, which is aways great.
I incourage you to continue. Hey, if I start writing taiwanese fanfic, would you review mine? Lol. Just kidding. But so many ideas.
For one final time, thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I loved this story. I just discovered this drama this week. It is now at the top of my favorites. Mostly my favorites are Korean dramas. You did well with this. I hope more fanfiction will be written. I know how hard it is if you are the only writer. I am writing fanfiction for my favorite Sweet Spy , Korean drama. There isn't any for my show either. I wanted to buy this drama but it is out of print. Maybe you could come up with an ending that goes beyond the reunion. Good luck
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Please, I need more of this. XD Like, I just need more. This is too much of a tease just to stop there. ;-;
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I love it
Okaasan Sora chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed your story.
GoldRavenPrincess chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Its a great start to a good story please continue it. I would love to read more. Maybe make it m rated later on in the story, or um.. you dont have to. but please continue the story.
karalynn.knight chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Love the story. Real good job in their POVs. I love it. Keep up the good work. Fighting! :)
EdwardCullenROX chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
OMG thank you for writing an FF on this tv show. I absolutely loved it. I would really encourage you to keep writing.
verry-chan chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I love these two! Ahmon...he is so perfect! Keep going, you have done a great job!
xQoSx chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!

I love this pairing, and I need fanfiction of them ;_;

I have found literally nothing, it's so depressing... D: D:
D33pendwr-ter21 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
cute chapters!
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like the way you write it, I like seeing Ahmon's point of view. More please :)
May Eve chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Yay for you, contributing to this lovely fandom! :D You write well and I really enjoyed this. More?
JustOneBreath92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011