Reviews for Best Cup in Town
pachecohillary08 chapter 8 . 8/12/2020
so, That was quick, Craig's new approach is so much better but I feel like his change felt kind of forced. Practically everything was resolved in one chapter, the truth is that although your way of writing is enjoyable, the time was not well used in the story. We saw more about the problems before the relationship than about the relationship itself and its development. It's as if it took you a long time to introduce us to the couple, but nothing about their life as a couple. So even though it's a good story it feels fast and unfinished.
pachecohillary08 chapter 6 . 8/11/2020
Although things seem to be going in the right direction, I think Tweek is falling in love really fast. The poor kid would do anything to please Craig, he has low self esteem and low confidence and I think Craig is being very inflexible and even mean at times. He needs to be more patient and learn to love those things about Tweek that he hates now cause those things are an important part of who Tweek is. It looks like Craig is hanging out with Tweek because he's the only gay in SP. But he keeps looking down on him.
Tweek can't control his eye movements or his shaking and it's not his fault at all. Craig still has to apologize for how he treated Tweek the first few days, it would be a big step for their relationship.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
Awww loved it!
tweek's 1 fan chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
WHY IS TWEEK APOLOGIZING HE DID NOTHING WRONG :(
internalscreamig chapter 8 . 3/24/2018
i actually cried, wow ie, great story
Onethatlovesyou chapter 8 . 3/3/2018
Holy god. Wow. Okay, so I LOVE this story so much. 3 3 3 The way you write the characters is so spot on and the things they say and how they all relate to one another is perfection. Also, thank you so much for still referencing the South Park weirdness! I feel like it's something that's severely underutilized in fanfic. Thank you so so soooooooo much for writing this! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
what happen to the squeal you talked about?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
F
NarukoSon chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
so cute, now I gotta see what else you got
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
really loved this story. i allllmost wish there was more ddrama between tweak and craig but thats just cause i llike when tweak cries. Anyways thanks for writing!
bella
Queen3x3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2017
Omg the recording scene lmao I died
Queen3x3 chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
rape is bad mkay
Nihi chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
Omgggff this was soooo cutereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im dedndkdkdlo