Reviews for Best Cup in Town
deidaralover4evr chapter 8 . 3/25
This is an awesome story :)
I also love that you mentioned Cillian Murphy!
I don't know if the story is over or if there is anymore to it.
But even if you aren't going to write more, it is still a great story and I loved reading it!
Malcan chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
This is one of the sweetest and most realistic Creek stories I've ever read. I don't think I'll ever forget it.
MidnightLuve chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Omg that closet part is hilarious
xrosepetalsx chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
UUUGH omg I loved the end so much. I mean, at first I thought the end was purely going to just be the four boys watching them have sex, and that would have been funny and great, but then you gave us MORE when you wrote about their relationship. One of my very favorite parts of this was Tweek's love for Craig's guinea pig (true story; Craig's love for guinea pigs inspires me to get one one day) because it is just so cute how they bond over it and Tweek just wants to spoil it. And since it's not his guinea pig, there's no pressure.

I'm really excited that there's a sequel! I can't wait to read it, especially cause like Kyle and Stan, yes please.

Another thing I loved soooo much was Kenny's role, especially in getting Craig to pull his head out of his ass. That was just the sweetest and cutest thing. I love when Kenny tries to make sure everyone's okay and just wants to take care of all of his friends. It makes me so ridiculously happy.

I loved so much about this fic, and I just want to talk for days about it. It was so sweet, and so in character that I was pissed at Craig more often than not. I love how he is in the end though, and I actually really loved how through his transition from hating Tweek to loving him, he kept thinking how sometimes he loved Tweek and sometimes he hated Tweek. I can totally see that! But it's so great how he also just doesn't think he can be any good for Tweek, like he can't get over his annoyances, but at the same time he is just SOOO good for Tweek! I loved the details about the little things Craig does and how it calms down Tweek - like it's so unintentional that it makes it even better!

Okay, I'm going to stop blowing up your review box now. Thanks for this!
xrosepetalsx chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I agree with your true stories. Also, had to stop and review again because oh my gooooosh your Jimmy! I loved him, you did him so amazingly! Annnnd finally some Creek action &heart I love it.
xrosepetalsx chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I was going to wait until I finished reading to review, but I needed to say something here. I LOVE how you made Craig self-centered and totally in character. Like, mostly what he cares about is having options, even if those options suck, and at the end of the chapter he's afraid to lose both of his options. I mean, I wish Craig was, you know, after more than Tweek to fuck, but I'll take what I can get (and I'm hoping/assuming Craig will, you know, fall for him, but we'll see).

Most of all though, I love how you describe what's wrong with Tweek and how his mind works. It's one of the best renditions of Tweek's mental status I've ever read. Also, you do a great job at his characterization. I'm so sad everyone like gave up on him though :( Buuuuuut it such a great idea for what might happen in the future for Tweek and the others. I mean, as kids you're much more accepting, yes, and that's what makes this so believable, that maybe at some point they stop being accepting and Tweek gets worse and they start to ignore him.

Oh, and including the other characters on a larger scale is really awesome too! Off to read more now
Krolshi chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
From the moment I decided to get read this fic & now ... I .. Wow .. This is a really great fic , even with the crappy sad bitchy Craig parts . but that 'a what makes it good .. And I like it , makes me emotional , get into the fic , even if I do dislike it with a mofoing strong passion .
Thank you so much for writing this ! I might start in the sequel as well , I like Style & would love a happy ending for them Cx
Again amazing as hell Creek fanfiction & thank you so much for writing this ! I really enjoyed reading it !
Krolshi chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
As I 'm reading this the words are getting blurry .. Tweek my baby ! It 's .. Oh fucking god .. You have a place in my heart ! I would cry so hard if there was a character death .. So hard , especially if it 's Tweek .. But I know there won 't be .. I guess it 's understandable for Craig because it 's his first time , I think , in love but god dammit ! Don 't leave Tweek hanging ! Dx it 's tearing me to shreds ..

Kenny I love you so much , you are one of my favorite characters & wow this just makes me love you even more TT TT Thank you ..!
... I AM A FLOW BLOWN CREEK SHIPPER BUT DAMN IT IF CRAIG IS BEING A LITTLE BITCH I WOULDN 'T MIND having me two favorite characters shipping away ! I really wouldn 't oh god that part was just TOO perfect ! XD

Awesome chapter , sorry for the outburst Cx
Krolshi chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Awwww now that is just sweet , the ending xD
Krolshi chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
A much as I love Craig & Tweek 's relationship progressing , it kind of came on fast o.o
Krolshi chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Yeah I want some Creek lemon time too , but not with Craig being a fuxking douche .
Pretty great chapter
Krolshi chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
... It 's getting better .. Not so sad anymore , though it 's slightly there .. -sigh - This really hurts ..
Krolshi chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I .. C'mer Tweek .. -Hugs Tweek tightly- I 'll drive you to school , I 'll be your fucking friend , I 'll .. Fuck .. How is this humorous ? I 'm crying ..
Krolshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my god I want to cry , cry so freaking hard D'x Tweek .. My baby .. This is so different than from what I 'be always read .. QuQ
But .. But I might go through with this ...
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
"it's already gay as hell in this closet." LMAO. I skipped to this chapter bc your story was kinda long and this chapter got the best reviews (In my judgement). Anyway, I was pulling on my hair like, through the whole chapter and I realized: "Hey! I'm pulling my hair out!" and then I'm all "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT?! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And totally spazzed out and my little sis (Well she's 7 I'm 13) said "Wow sis. You really are turning into Tweek" And then I was LMAO again.