Reviews for Awake My Soul
cresswellshipper17 chapter 1 . 5h
I love this...Thank you!
melodycraft chapter 2 . 1/22
This was fun. It feels more like an outline to a story than a fully fleshed out tale. Still, I enjoyed it and kudos for writing it!
Queen Serenity chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Jane so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)

On to read the sequel :)
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazing work.

-AJ-
Erika chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awwwwww! Loved it!
Mesalina chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is so sweet!

Maybe its because I prefer Loki, but I love the way you describe his character and his feelings.

And Jane is just adorable, as always.

Its lovely, to sehee how the get closer to each other in time.

reme chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
liking this and would also love to see how you would work this around the Avengers and Loki's attempt to conquer earth. Bad Loki. Bad Loki. Bad Loki. Lol
megumisakura chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
yaiii!

you made me so happy!
forgottenfoxes chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
D'awww~ This is adorable. I probably wouldn't have thought of these two together but I'd really love to see more of them.
just some reader chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Never considered this pairing before, but you made it work! It was interesting and a great story... and since the ending is somewhat open to a follow-up would you consider writing a sequel? Well, at any rate well done and keep up the great work!
Neko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow..this story is great! Sequel, please?

And you are right, Loki was the star of the movie and not Thor xD
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I never would have seen this pairing before, but this was beautifully done. Great job!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was certainly the most romantic Loki/Jane fic I've read so far. I liked it, it was very well-written, and I loved the way you portrayed Loki's more gentle demeanor.

That being said, I'm still primarily a Thor/Jane fan, but...stories like this make me appreciate alternative pairings ;)

GJ!
Oya chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow...I like this twist with Loki/Jane

Great job & God bless
XellinaInverse chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh, this is such a sweet story! *swoon*