Reviews for Fourteen Ways To Say 'I Love You'
Silver Axe chapter 10 . 2/3
Aww we man! I really should start skipping to the end of these things bc it's been like years and there's probably no way this is ever getting finished but I figured I'd write a review anyway_ really like it! But nothing's been wrapped up and I'm wondering if they ever reconcile (tho danny seems to be coming around), what's so dark about Kwan and bounces of other things...oh well I thought it was very well written up to this point
ScarletRave chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Please , WRITE MORE DAMN IT!?
HopeMyAdviceHelp chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
There is no need to be so upset. many people love the story so much they just want to read on, but I must admit if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing. I mean who does not like a wonderful review giving advice and support?! But what you can do is end a chapter on a huge cliffhanger ask people what they think would happen, and madly even threaten to not continue until you have a certain amount of review.( but you MUST carry on with that threat in order for it to work.) also why not ask the public other questions and then answer it in the next chapter? I hope this advice helps. I am a full supporter of this story and would be very happy to see it continue (Let vlad win)
Twin Fox Tails chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
By golly, this may be incredibly late in coming, but I would love to see more of this story! You know, if you are ever bored and don't have anything to do and you just happen to pull up this story and then just happen to start writing I would not object...

Like, at all. I'll even cheer in the corner! I am only off by a couple of...years. But still- this has a damn good plot I want mooooore! Vlad having to do some extreme groveling is always fun and I wanna know how it all turns out with Kwan...

If you ever get the time!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Okay... This is ridiculous. You haven't updated in two years AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! WILL YOU FLIPPIN' UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Hurry up and update!
I got it chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Okay, I was curious of the secret message, so I read over you author's notes and couldn't find any, I then decided to look of your chapters!

Volatile
Lust
Aster
Dolce de Leche
Lullaby
Opera
Vigil

First letters Vlad Lov

I think the next letter is an e and since that'll be ten chapters, the next might be an S!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
FINISH THE STORY!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
finish the story!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I swear, every time I re-read this you find new and interesting ways to break my heart into pieces, usually by injecting the tiniest bit of hope through the flashbacks. I really must be a masochist because I keep coming back for more.

Anyway, I know on your current poll you have "Go back to Danny Phantom" as an option. I sincerely hope you'll consider it, because to leave this as is feels like a tragedy.
SnowShiro chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I just read through nine chapters in a row and saw this... Its on hiatus.

You should really continue this story, its great. I love your writing style and I desperately want to find out what happens next. Please, I silently am begging you through the computer screen.

By the way I checked your profile, I thought I was the only person who drank hot chocolate mixed with coffee.
Emz111o chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Don't give up. This story deserves finishing
The Dp Fangurl chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Please, continue. I love this more than your other other stories and I hope you update before Valentine's Day.
maltese chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Vlad messed up BIG time, didn't he..?
And don't worry, Daniel still loved you, you desperate fruitloop. ;)

BUT! I totally enjoyed this! You sparked MAJOR interest in me, and it won't fade from existence, I swear it.

Also, I totally understand your motives to temporarily put this on stop because you need some inspiration to write the story, I'd say, take all the world's time if it meant you are going to update this wonderful masterpiece.

You are a really good writer, and I enjoyed your stories so much.
xScreamingFromBehindTheVeilx chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Aww I like this story. It's REALLY good.