Reviews for Fourteen Ways To Say 'I Love You'
Bob chapter 8 . 5/11
I hope that play was not foreshadowing the ending of this story! I want a happy ending where Vlad changes his ways for the better and devotes all his free time to danny.
Bob chapter 6 . 5/11
Awww! The time before the break up was so cute! It just makes me even more curious about what made them drift apart. Will they ever get back together? ?
Bob chapter 1 . 5/11
Thanks for the chapter! Loved it!
OlivineWK chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Danny really needs to work on his list-making lol I can feel his sunburn pain too, having dealt with them recently this summer as well. I really do hope that you'll finish this someday. It would be nice to see Danny and Vlad reconciling after all this. If not, thanks for writing this much at least
OlivineWK chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Wow. I don't usually like reviewing until I finish all the chapters (it feels like it breaks the flow a bit?), but I have to say that Andrei's and Pietro's story was really heavy. I have to say well done with itLoving the flash backs too. It gives good insight of the good and bad times that Danny and Vlad have faced together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
That flashback about Danny helping Vlad when he was sick was great! Are you going to add the part when Vlad helps Danny after he gets sick from helping Vlad? I think that would be really interesting!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue! This story is really good! The painfully ironic opera was a great touch. And I can't help but wonder if Vlad's suspicions about Kwan are really or if he's just being an extra large idiot with extra jealously and paranoia on the side. Please update soon!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
i can't wait to read the rest!
Silver Axe chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Aww we man! I really should start skipping to the end of these things bc it's been like years and there's probably no way this is ever getting finished but I figured I'd write a review anyway_ really like it! But nothing's been wrapped up and I'm wondering if they ever reconcile (tho danny seems to be coming around), what's so dark about Kwan and bounces of other things...oh well I thought it was very well written up to this point
ScarletRave chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Please , WRITE MORE DAMN IT!?
HopeMyAdviceHelp chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
There is no need to be so upset. many people love the story so much they just want to read on, but I must admit if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing. I mean who does not like a wonderful review giving advice and support?! But what you can do is end a chapter on a huge cliffhanger ask people what they think would happen, and madly even threaten to not continue until you have a certain amount of review.( but you MUST carry on with that threat in order for it to work.) also why not ask the public other questions and then answer it in the next chapter? I hope this advice helps. I am a full supporter of this story and would be very happy to see it continue (Let vlad win)
Twin Fox Tails chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
By golly, this may be incredibly late in coming, but I would love to see more of this story! You know, if you are ever bored and don't have anything to do and you just happen to pull up this story and then just happen to start writing I would not object...

Like, at all. I'll even cheer in the corner! I am only off by a couple of...years. But still- this has a damn good plot I want mooooore! Vlad having to do some extreme groveling is always fun and I wanna know how it all turns out with Kwan...

If you ever get the time!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Okay... This is ridiculous. You haven't updated in two years AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! WILL YOU FLIPPIN' UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Hurry up and update!
I got it chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Okay, I was curious of the secret message, so I read over you author's notes and couldn't find any, I then decided to look of your chapters!

Volatile
Lust
Aster
Dolce de Leche
Lullaby
Opera
Vigil

First letters Vlad Lov

I think the next letter is an e and since that'll be ten chapters, the next might be an S!