Reviews for Preview: Heirs to the Heart
team-dragon-lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Go for it. Cant wait till you write more.
Lexvan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Whether you should continue or not is up to you. No one can make that choice but you. As for Matt's last name, you got it right. Is is Olsen. And it's Kandrakar. Hope you do what you feel it right.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The story idea itself has much potential; new enemies and a new world, major points for originality and that journal sounds like a great idea. For once, no one's starting out knowing where the Heart is and everyone appears to be balanced (clever how Terra's the Fire Guardian with an earth-like name ). I'm only slightly confused about Kira, who loves gardening, but doesn't like the idea over having powers that could help her with them (unless there's something you have planned for that part).

Olsen is the correct spelling, Candracar is how it's spelled in the US adaption while Kandrakar is the original Italian spelling. Grammar is big with me, though, so I'll point out right now that you tend to repeat things a bit in your sentences (though I used to do the same thing, so no worries).

I say give this idea a go; if you've got it all planned out, go for it. I look forward to reading it if you decide to.
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
If Terra Wilson is a blatant Teen Titans reference and not a coincidence Imma gonna shoot you in the foot tomorrow