Reviews for Time Tots
Eternal Evening chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Tell you what though River got those cheekiness genes from somewhere that's for sure.
Eternal Evening chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
"unsurprisingly, she learned all the dirty things first" this okay THIS young River very young temptress THIS and well yes everything else my coherency is inversely proportionate to the amount of feels you're giving me THIS CHAPTER AND THIS FIC AND EVERYTHING
Eternal Evening chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Wow. A few things that struck me really heavily here, if you don't mind me going on about it: 1) "the life that I /made with you." That's really going to change the way I view life and pregnancy and the whole lot. That is truly beautiful. Yes. I use that word a lot.
2) assuming this to be canon (head canon, def yes), imagine how hard it is for River the whole time their timelines don't match. When she's been through all this and he hasn't. Poor, strong River. She's /had to be strong.
You've changed the way I think, and not just about Doctor Who. Not many people can achieve that with fanfics. Brilliant brilliant brilliant!
Eternal Evening chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Lovely. I love those married-people-your-shirt-morning-after sort of things, and anyone would love the way they managed to get into trouble at a cafe in PARIS, and /then the twist after that! You, my friend, are brilliant.
Eternal Evening chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow. That is beautiful, it really is. With all the flirting we get, and all the timey-wimey-ness of River/Doctor, this is the perfect fluff (well it isn't /just fluff) to get in between the fun and poignant. Love it!
Eternal Evening chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Young, vulnerable River! Something we need alongside that mysterious, strong woman :)
fluffyhales chapter 51 . 11/13/2012
oh my god i love your ending plus this gives me wait for it... a THEORY
like you said whatever you check into the system you can check back out again
justitia.alathea chapter 51 . 10/24/2012
Just beautiful! Thank you!
Caro chapter 51 . 9/15/2012
AMAZING STORY. I READ THE WHOLE THING IN ONE GO. The last two lines made me cry. Beautiful job.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 51 . 7/29/2012
why does it have to end! :(
tardisinthesgc chapter 51 . 1/31/2012
lovely! absolutely lovely! a wonderful end to a wonderful story :-)
theblondfox chapter 51 . 1/11/2012
haha the way the doctor saves her is with his screwdriver remember? he probaly took a sort of memory of her and well, saved her that way. loved it always will #1 Fan!
theblondfox chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
whoua! very nice its the second time i read it now... very fond of it.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 51 . 12/27/2011
:D Love. 3
smokeydog chapter 51 . 12/26/2011
your story was one that was always upbeat. I don't especially get into teh ones that are too sad or sappy.

As for a Time Tot, I'm convinced the enxt companion is going to be River and the Doctor's daughter - he won't know it of course

and I suspect Amy and Rory will die (not super tragically) and the Doctor will put them in the library
667 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »