Reviews for Time Tots
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
Awwww, that was... Awww... So amazing. And brilliant! I love this story so much I'm so happy for a few more chapters but its sad that its just about finished :( This is my favorite doctor who fic ever. The shining brilliance of the bunch :D Thankyou, please write a sequel or some even more Doctor/River fics soon!
BlueSkies chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
Awww... :)

~BlueSkies
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
I have a lifeā€¦.okay no I don't. But I have school.

ROFL I am completely in that same boat. XD
colsamcarter chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
Again - wonderful :) Are you planning on a sequel story for the second child? Or another fic? Because as understanding as I am in regards to work, your fic is my crack.
Bianca Bubbles chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
Positively adorable. Aliya's first words were especially cute. Thanks for the smile!
Clueingforluce chapter 50 . 10/11/2011
aww that was so cute! I love her first word very typical lol
Symphony In Blue chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
So cute! And who cares about silly, trivial things like plots when you've got the Doctor, River, and a baby?
Doctor-River chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
Aw, I loved it that was a really sweet chapter! I hope the last is just as cute, looking forward to it )
Foggale2975green chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
i loved it all of the cute family moments :) i love the warm fuzzy stuff its nice
BowTies13 chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
So CUTE!

Adorable!

Brilliant!

FANTASTIC!

LOVE IT!
iHadtoTry chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
loved it! been waiting for another update for soooo long! i love it!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
I enjoyed the series

it could even be cannon. I would not be too suprised if in the 12/13 doctor, adult children from D/R show up
Temporal Austenite chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
I love love love(ect. so we can get on to the interesting part) this chapter! Absolutely lovely and adorable and prefect and wonderful and fantastic and allons-y and (see what I did there?) sweet and beautiful and just brightened up my entire day. My last class of the day just sucks my soul dry, but there was your story to just put it to rights! I love the interlude into the Aliya's first two years, because it was so endearing and loveable, I just can't get over it. And then their conversation at the end, how funny it was but so sweet at the same time, and how much of a daddy the Doctor can be!
MayFairy chapter 50 . 10/10/2011
i loved this! it was so wonderfully fluffy and cute. never apologise for fluff, it's all gorgeous. And bless the Doctor for wanting another child...
Clueingforluce chapter 49 . 10/7/2011
hi please can u pm me when this is updated?
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »