Reviews for Switched
Dwarrior chapter 7 . 3/30
That was great, its unfortunate that you never got around to finishing it though, it shows great promise... It was a great concept...
FairyxTailxLove chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Where's chapter 8 I would love to gladly read it..
Sweet.Cygnus chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I know late review but, like it n.n b
NatsuDragneel4669 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!
Orderinchaos chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
PLS UPDATE ITS SO GOOOOOD
Kaichoulover chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
good story i like it. please update soon
Kaichoulover chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
:) i like this story and the finding the pages thingy reminds me of slender man the game
Celtika82 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I feel so bad for Natsu. He really got the short end of the stick. Well I guess Lucy is gonna have to start working out so Natsu doesn't turn to jello. And I could see Natsu working to increase his magic power. The goat taught Lucy how to train it. Fun story so far and looking forward to future chapters
Celtika82 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I don't think it's that hard to keep track of who is who. I think Lucy is just going to need to figure out that Natsu is going to get to know her body a lot more. And she's going to get to know his.
Celtika82 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
LoL. Lucy will now understand Natsu better. Maybe she'll have more compassion for the poor boy now. They haven't even practiced the others magic yet. Fun times.
Melody233 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Oooooh, intense!
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Poor misunderstood Lucy. Sometimes you just want to relax. Natsu is sometimes like a toddler hyped up on Pixie sticks and cola.
MisakiXRevive chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
lol
Annie Blackheart XD chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
stupid fucking book i would throw out the window and say "burn in hell u mother fucker!"
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Lmao this is really funny. Please continue.