Reviews for Knockdown
Kiraintheheart chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
SO.. .So sad :(
I love it that Finn and Noah are together now, but couldn't Kurt have his happy ending too?
And I know that I will go and read right away anyway, but seriously I couldn't help myself from asking..
who-knows-what chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
This story is stealing my eloquence the longer I continue reading it. Geez, these boys are wonderful together. But I feel sad for Kurt, hes been so generous and brave and self sacrificing. I hope he gets more happy times soon.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Thanks for the heads up about your other works. I've just read donut-verse 1-4.

Amazing skill.

I like the dynamic of the three of them.
PsychoBlonde chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
I just want to start with saying thank you! You've just put into words my ultimate Finn/Noah fantasy seriously, I loved this small story! My day day has suddenly gotten much much brigther :D

-PsychoBlonde-
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
awww the ending! i mustgo read the others
donnaann55 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I'm so glad I know that there is more to this donutverse, because I don't like Kurt being this unhappy :(

BTW, riveting!
deeniebee28 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Ohhh this was just lovely. I would never have thought Finn as a dom, but it works and I'm surprised, but I like it ) He's an adorable dom, I can't wait to see him more confident in himself and his responsibilities. And Puck...sweet puck I'm glad he's getting what he needs. And the sex...OMG brain melting...yeah definitely. But Kurt, I feel for him. This has gotta be heart-wrenching for him. I want to cuddle him so bad! Excellent writing as always. I love you writing voice.
matchbookjealousy chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
AWWW! this was so great! i loved it!

i'm just gonna plow through this whole series right now if i can. hehe

sorry i'm only just reviewing now, btw! i meant to but the "next" button kept urging me to click it! ;) :)
SisterChristian chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Just discovered this verse and chewing through the stories at a rapid pace. I really enjoyed theses stories. The end was a gut punch in the most awesome way
Spiorad Fear chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
This is my first ever fan fic reveiw so soz if not helpful. I've read all of the chapters and this story is so sad! I like this plot because its so true to the characters and I haven't read another Puck/Finn story anything like it. Good job, please say there are more chapters? :)
callietitan chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
YAY me likey! poor Kurt, though. Hope it all works out!
vkdemon chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
OH! Poor Kurt baby. Make it better!

Finn and Puck are adorable at boy talking. You've done really well keeping Finn as himself in this.
Choice chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I'm devouring-literally devouring this story right now, but I wanted to stop and say how friggin' AMAZING everything is. From the characterization to the developments to how you've used canon to your advantage... brilliance. This is mindblowing.
CyberWarlock chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
God im loving this series your writing. Im finding it very believable. and the ending to this story is so sad but so prefect. keep up the greatg work and now im off to read the next installment of this series.
heartorbrain chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I don't have a favorite line of this story, yet. However, I absolutely love how you portray Puck. Soft with hard edgs that could be easily smoothed out by just some refining love.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to read the rest tomorrow, cause my internet connection is dying. *curses at wifi*

But I will be back