Reviews for Never Again
Lydia chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Don't worry! This was an amazing story! Thank you for bringing it into the world! Tooooooooooooo cute!
LunarFay chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
if you ever decide to make this a multi-chapter, i would love to read it 3

the plot was way cute 3

& i know this has potential to be an amazing story 3

grate job
666snoopy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was very sweet. Great story.
Kiryu Hime chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Continue the story!
dominygringa chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
luved it
Amai-Shi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I understand (At least somewhat) what you mean by being unsatisfied. I think this would make an excellent multi-chapter. It's a good overview though. It was pretty straightforward and even though it did jump, it was easy to follow along. It was was well written. I like it.
Emirri chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my God, poor Itachi even if it was his choice! Well, now I HAVE to read the multi-chapter version to see if he gets out of jail (just so you know, I'm going to be very depressed if he doesn't!).
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hmmm it was cute, but it would have been an awesome chapie fic.
mu149 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
hmmm... well I was one of the people who was unwilling to lose frequent updates to another story, but now that I've read the one shot... I just see so much potential that I can't help but to see why you wanted to write it in the first place. If you choose to start publishing this as well as Photo Shoot, I will completely support you and cheer you on through the entire time! I actually like this one shot and am eager about the thought of it being a multi-fic. Whatever you decide, I will follow you!

Good luck!
I See Dead Animals chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
CUTE!
xenawp532 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I think you should do both storys. I really like the how this story is going. Can't wait until the frost chapter comes out.
RubenUchiha chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Not bad in the least,but if you do make this multi chaptered,u better not take away from Photo what im really saying is follow your heart and decide for at the end of the day you will have haters and people who r jealouss and youll have to stand your once again i live your are my hero
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like it, I like it a lot. You should deffinatly write this when you finish up your other story. _
OnyxFlames chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I would love for this to be a multi-chapter story! I would love to know more about what happened that night and more of Sasuke's past. Emotional scenes between Sasuke and Naruto are always welcomed. I love emotional stories! I really hope you continue this, it is really good! D
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
it's a great plot line. I think I'd enjoy this story greatly when it's made to a multi-chapter.

Can't wait!