Reviews for Spectacular Failure
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
So I'm new to Five 0 and I have to say I absolutely loved this story. One of the better ones I've read.
sherry57 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Oh please please don't end it here. You have left so many things undone and unfinished! Please let us see Danno work everythiung out and getting Steve out...maybe a bit of Steve's uncooperative attitude in prison on the way...Danny making up with Chin when he relaises he's been on their side the whole time...oh please keep going with this. I love what you've doen with this so far to stop reading now!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
despite them being one-shots (or as here two-shots ;-) ) your stories offer more depth and insight than many other writers can come up with writing tens of thousand words...

like your style
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I love how you've written the characters, and Danny's loyalty to Steve was touching! I can picture this chapter happening right after the finale, especially with how descriptive you were ;) Thanks again for posting! And personally, I'd love it if you continued this story :)
fangirl29 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh, dear goodness! This CANNOT be the end, dear Ridley! You just opened up a Pandora's box full of delightful hurt/whump/angst/action plot bunnies! Chapter 3 could very well revolve around Steve's hardships during incarceration! For example, as Chin begins his sleuthing from inside the HPD, and Danny begins to clear Steve's name, you could be writing about Steve's living nightmare-incarcerated with the same men HE put behind bars! Classic! Of course, it's easy for me to suggest these ideas when you, the talented writer, would have to do all the work. However, I believe I would make a good beta-dash-cheerleader and make this whole writing process much smoother! I'm just sayin'! Keep it in mind :) Seriously. I mean it. I'm here for ya if you want to, you know, do right by your fans and add a few more nail-biting chapters. OK. Thanks for sharing!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Totally riveting! A worked up Steve is so HOT! The twist in plot was genius!
francis2 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I love this! So much tension. I would want the second part to be the first part of the next episode. Thanks! If you have a sequel in you, you're welcome to write it!
Effie17 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter, thanks for posting.
ghostlywhitedirewolf chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Change your mind and write more - or I'll set angry imprisoned Steve on you... ;)
Qweb chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Awesome story. It does seem that this is the direction the season opener will have to go.
Seren-TheStar chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh darn, I mistyped! Of course I meant "sweet" and not "sweat"! That's embarassing I really should double check my reviews. Hope there is nothing else I got wrong
Seren-TheStar chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Oh my Gosh! I haven't seen the final episode (and it will take about three month before I can watch it *wails*) and this chapter made me so incredibly excited! I am on the edge of my seat! Well, I cannot exactly tell what parts were fiction and what actually did happen in the episode, but I loved everything in this chapter. Danno and Steve were perfectly in character and I loved their conversation/interrogation:D

Two of my favourite parts:

"but at the moment any faith he usually would have mustered in his teammate was tempered by the image of Steve's face behind the glass of that squad car-the lost little boy look that had raised every single one of Danny's protective hackles to full alert and would haunt him until Steve was in the clear" That was just incredibly sweat 3

"Steven, orange is most definitely not your color. They couldn't find something in a nice neutral gray or your tried and true favorite, camouflage?" It is so like them to start with banter:)

Thanks for writing another chapter

Can't wait to see the finals!
aloola chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Wow..fabulous, you've captured them perfectly. Fantastic characterisation, loved the banter, loved the emotion, I could see it all happening as I read. Please continue...Autumn is sooooooo far away..
Hot-Salsa chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
"Constipated face? Really?" - this made me laugh quite a bit. Thanks!

Nice surprise with the extra chapter. I'm amazed at how much detail you can include and creating this in the little time it's been since the finale!

I'm a fan of your Supernatural fiction also and the quality of the writing is among the best on this site. So imagine my surprise to learn Hawaii five 0 has you just as hooked as me?

Would be greatly interested in reading a multi-chapter fic in this fandom. September seems so far away. It almost makes me annoyed that I'm off travelling in September and won't be able to get hold of any Hawaii five 0 until Spring next year. Maybe I'll find some internet cafe and catch up with your work instead.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for the great reads!
Maverick88 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I've been itching to write a multi chapter story about these two but for me it's like wanting to become a concert pianist without having the talent to play. I simply don't have the gift for it. When it comes to writing, you do. So if you need reviews to feed your muse, I hope I can make it happen by adding mine. Always aiming high, haha.

You already hit the nail on the head in the first paragraph. Danny's realisation/reflection is so in character it fits right into the show. I was discussing Steve's single-purpose-cruise-missile behaviour with a friend of mine and we were both disappointed that after all this time he still didn't listen to Danny. Your thoughts on it gave me a whole new perspective, one I find myself agreeing with. Very well done.

I also like how you conveyed Danny's tunnel vision when it comes to Chin without making him come across as an ignorant idiot. I can go on and on. Loved the banter and the jokes about Steve's new 'outfit' and 'jewellery.'

If I had to list one critique it's that the Kamekona Shaved Ice code was easily decipherable in the context they placed it in. Anyone with some knowledge about the case and a listening ear could have figured out what happened. But then again, I'm hardly an expert. Other than that and a couple of typo's, it was perfect.

So I hope this nourished your muse enough for you to pop out a new chapter/story for Hawaii Five-0 in the near future!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »