Reviews for The Commenting of the imma wiserd
ink and blue jays chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
GIMME SOME OF THAT BRAIN BLEACH.

I mean, honestly this is even worse than My Immortal. At least My Immortal didn't have as bad grammar (ugh, did I really just say that?). This one - ugh - can't even understand it.
FanofLiterature chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
This is just...
No words. I have no words.
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
This is beautiful.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
In could use some of that Brain Bleach O.o

Funny commentary . Though I have a headache trying to figure out what the auothor of imma wiserd is saying! XD

I didn't think there was a fanfic worse than My Immortal...but imma wiserd kicks My Immortal's vampire butt!

Oh God...my faith in humanity is dead! Dead as Dumbledore! D:

Your Life With Ron Weasley? Do I even want to know?
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
YESSSSS! DEATH! *Cheering crowd* That was the BEST part of the entire fic. This 'imma wiserd' fic is an epic fail. It's just as bad as 'Rosemarylln and her story'. Ugh. Very good, entertaining commentary. So you are awesome, my friend. Very awesome indeed.
DaghterofEris chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
ARGH!THE MENTAL IMAGES ARGH**
DaghterofEris chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
1 EPIC FAIL
skiinggirl1234 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
hahaa lol this is funny
Analaa chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Ooh yipee he's dead! But something tells me he's going to be magically alive in the next chapter :(
L. M. Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
s/6997402/1/

ITS THE NEW MY IMMORTAL! that girls gotta be a troll.
Immortalli chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
-.- Why do I feel that this death is not a permanent condition?

And personally, I put it on par with My Immortal. Roughly the same number of spelling and grammar mistakes, and replace "hating" on "goffics" with being "rassist." At least this doesn't have literally paragraphs of discription of the character's clothing.
TommoTeaser chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You'd give it a 1?… I think i'd give it a zero xD... I barely understood what they were trying to say... This defintely is much worse than My Immortal. Haha. I tried reading My Immortal because my friend told me but I stopped when it got horrible... So around Chapter One... Lol. Whoever wrote this... How old is he/she?