Reviews for Las Cosas Pequeñitas
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 7/27
Really awesome story! Loved it :D
This was awesome oh the feels. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for posting.

Nat3601
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/11
This was really, really beautiful. There's not nearly enough Mike and Leo interaction in fanfic...I love how you finally brought them all together at the end, as it should be. It will still take more time until things really feel right, of course, but it's a powerful image to have the four of them all together like that. Well done. :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Way too cute! Characterization was on point, though I couldn't quite decide whether to imagine them as 2k3 turtles or 2007 movie turtles while I was reading this- nonetheless, I felt the plot blended nicely into the 2k3 universe. There were a few times I laughed, and Leo having a pet pig is just about the cutest image ever- and just how excited and lonely he admits to being, while still being good old Leo, was masterfully done.

Great job!
MJA
MonsterKitty1220 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This NEEDS more reviews! It's pretty much perfection! Spot-on characters, beautifully written with a prefect balance of humor and seriousness! I LOVE THIS STORY! I have read it at LEAST 5 times now and plan on returning in the near future! Keep it up!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
-OMG! Those are my favorite pizza toppings, too! Mushroom, black olive, and green pepper! Eeek!
-That was a really good story. I loved Miguelita's backstory! lol.
princessebee chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I can't believe my original review on this was so brief, then again that's sadly typical of me when something is -this- perfect. It's just so unbelievably good and satisfying and beautiful and just everything good and right that could ever be re TMNT. I love it so so so SO much.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this is amazingly beautiful! i loved it all from begining to end!
annea101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
go mikey:)
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my god this is amazing! I'm really hoping for a continuation of this! XD
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Okay, I figured since I keep coming back and reading this story over and over, I should get around to leaving a review. ;) I really love this! Very well-written - I love your descriptions: "But those things were just trivia, random bits of memory fallen like bright scraps of ribbon from a package he'd never bothered to open." You have all four turtles' voices down very well. I can "hear" them speaking as I read. Love that you were able to draw on your own experiences to add to the story. You did a great job filling in the gaps for what happened to Leo while he was gone, as well as his reasons for staying away so long. And I like the way you have things between him and the guys, particularly Raph - understandably awkward but not bitter and antagonistic. It makes me sad when I read stories where they seem to truly dislike each other.

Every time I read the part where Leo tells them about Miguelita I laugh out loud. And I simply adore the way you wrote Mike. Every time he speaks, it's perfect, and he's completely adorable. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. You kept his personality intact while giving him a lot of depth and, dare I say, intelligence. LOVE the way he knows exactly how to get his brothers to interact - again, particularly Raph. Thanks for sharing this story! (And I'm glad to know you still plan to post new things...good writers should keep writing.) ;)
j-lin2000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved this story. Especially the part where Leo named the pig after Mikey. Maybe you can write a sequel
about the actual party that is going to be thrown.
Tarume chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is... AMAZING! Oh my garsh. I can not come up with anything constructive to say, but just know that i am a fan of this awesome piece!
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This left me with lots of feel good vibes. I could feel for their situation and even had to laugh out loud at times. Great!
Daaaawwwww32.5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love this! simple as ok not that simple but yah the main idea...heh

your story is extremly amazing and can actually change someones mood

I believe the way you made them all seem a lil akward but them slowly warm up to each other

The way you mad Leo-bear*hears an angery growl and a sword being drawn out and sweat drops* er I mean Leonardo ,_''' hehehehe, seem out of it and his,hardly ever seen, sense of humor and how Mikey *hopes he won't kill me cuz I can't spell his full name right* was like hiself but then he was serious at the same time

O.o bugs in burring in skin? *whispers like Fluttershy then shouts loudly* EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW ! gotta agree with Mikey there *shudders*

I laughed my self off the chair and ended up laughing my throat raw when I read about Leo's pig then when I read I reason behind the name oh man Poor Mikey*snickers*

The parts about Raph really made me aaww and think the He does care bout his brother! and that he alsoo seems to have a shy side and worring side

I love absolutly love those nicknames given I happen to have a cat named Klunk ,my sister named him, *mutters something bout the cat is the only good thing her sister has ever given her* and now I want to call him Klunky cuz off the nicknames

I would really like to see um well some thing with Raph and Leo-b*growl again from dark corner* er I mean Leonardo mabye after the party trying to understand each other or mabye some of the lesson Mikey and um LEONARDO or some thing...eep...

Wow...I wrote alot sowy if I talked or wrote your ears off or eyes out um...keep up the marvolus work ma'am..