Reviews for At a Glance
i kinda wanted to see koizumis reaction lol
but this was very cool! i enjoyed it
Pokeevee57 chapter 1 . 6/29
I totally didn't know until it was mentioned. I had stopped reading bearing the middle (because I really didn't know what was going to happen). But then the reviews said there was a twist, so I was like, why not learn what it is? Now I have to read it again lol. Thanks. It really is well-written, and the story is good as well. Thanks, this is for sure a fave. :)
w0if chapter 1 . 5/4
oooohhh shiiiiit.
absolutely great fic!
Glideer chapter 1 . 3/6
This is a beautiful, beautiful fic. I would read a book of it, if it was written. I hope you do.
haruhaeho chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Holy shit. Didnot see that plot twist. M knight shamalading dong is proud! 10/10 would read
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
A unique and very enjoyable story
appreciative rev chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Gemeric statement about the amazing premises of this piece of fiction and how much I admire it!
Billy Ruffian chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
RIP Durandall
Don't remember if I ever reviewed this when you were alive, but it was my favorite of your stories, probably because I love the HaruhiKyon ship and they are so much closer to getting together here than in canon, since Haruhi has been forced to realize how inconsiderate she can be, plus I'm proud of how quickly I figured out the twist (around when Haruhi cuts her hair, IIRC). I liked pretty much all your MOHS stories, but thought this was the best.
Dancou-Maryuu chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Wow! I actually didn't get the difference until Taniguchi flat-out said it. I had thought that the difference was that it took place a few years in the future, given all the technology references.

If that was an attempt to mislead the readers, then it worked very well for me!
MuRioDame chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
awesome story, thank you
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Thank you for writing such a great oneshot! I very much enjoyed reading this take of Kyon!
WelcomeToTheLegend chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Dang. Not even a fan of the show and thought this was good. I actually didn't figure out Kyon was blind until Haruhi ditched him. This was well done and quite enjoyable.
pheiral chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I don't expect that at all...his blindness is really shocking...I love how Haruhi develop at the end, this is really good and heart warming
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh I totally called the blindness! But I liked this retelling of the first few episodes of Haruhi. No over complicated magic god powers, aliens, or time travelers. Just a cynical blind kid in high school meeting the most interesting girl there. I saw him not believing in the aliens or anything else from when I realized his condition. 'Seeing' is believing and all that. Well written though. On my list of favorite one shots
Inara Seraph chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I liked this. There were enough hints for the reader to guess.. the title, Kyon's astonishment at Haruhi's obliviousness, the constant attention to the sound of footsteps. A neat little one-shot.