Reviews for The Boy Who Murdered Love
dolphinpink310gmail.com chapter 35 . 3/9
You must update.. This is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Omg I loved your story !
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 35 . 10/28/2014
please continue this is an amazing story
bamagal110 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
wow man this story is incredible so far, I am bumed that you are not gonna finish it, I would love to know how Emily and Paul sleeping together came about and other than Sam forcing himself on Bella, Paul really has no reason to be mad...
tanny321 chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
My favourite fanfic 3
Angelbaby1991 chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
Loved It! Can't wait to read the next Ch! Update Soon!
SassYNoleS chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
More Lovey ! Great Story !
Escarcha chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
I love your history, I hope you update it soon please! *puppy dog's eyes*
mounds01 chapter 35 . 11/19/2012
Please don't leave us hanging for months. Bella and Paul do need to reconnect as well as Paul and the other wolves. Hopefully, there will some sort of explanation as to how Jared and Sam both were unfaithful to their imprints. I don't think that the drugs could have even prevented Jared from realizing that Lauren wasn't Jess. Good Writing I love this Story. Sincerely, Mounds01
mounds01 chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
I think he is going to be alive, but I haven't figured out how because I though a werewolf would die if bitten by a vampire, unless maybe she didn't inject a lot of venom. Just guessing. I am still crying, this is a great story.
mounds01 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Oh my gosh, I am still using tissues. I had already guessed that Paul was the one that had been with Emily. The other werewolves I think would have been to intimidated. Keep writing you are doing a terrific job.
mounds01 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Yes, pass the tissues. This is one of the best stories I have ever read and believe me I have read more than I care to count. This is the greatest, thank you for using the talent that you were blessed with.
ffranco1985 chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
Please update I am dying to continue reading! I want to find out the ending. I started reading and got so addicted that I couldn't stop so oli am anxious to see what happens next
Dauntless Initiate Erics girl chapter 35 . 11/12/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. HAD ME IN TEARS AT PAULS ALMOST
DEATH. THEN THEM TELLING BELLA. I WAS A SNOTTY MESS :P
GREAT STORY THOUGH PLEASE UPDATE SOON
bpj1989 chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
I really like this story! I read all of what you posted in one day. Please update soon!