Reviews for Taken
Gigiisme chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Interesting. But us that it?
JennLD chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
interesting story, not sure what to make of it but couldn't stop reading it. Seems that Tia has a lot of mental to make up.
Kelly J chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
i must know if you are continuing the story! i really hope you are planning to write more! i am really excited to read about their healing process!
Kelly J chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
seriously, carlisle needs to get the fuck out of there and get them committed or thrown in prison, both of them!
Kelly J chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
yes! *que mission impossible theme music*
Kelly J chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
i really hope rosalie sticks to the plan, because those boys really do need help, even though i know its wrong to ask her to do that. its a very torn decision. asking her to stay with her captors when she could run away to the cops. but the boys need help so badly too.
Kelly J chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
ok so esme is one one fucked up bitch! she is more messed up than the rest of them combined! well, yes, but closely followed by james. but im sure if it wasnt for esme, james would be in prison by now, so that makes her worse. and she is worse for a thousand other reasons as well but i dont feel like listing them all! haha

and carlisle is a coward for letting all this happen and just standing by when he knows how wrong it is! if he doesnt do something soon to help those girls and to help his sons (except james, he should send james off to rot in prison) be free of esme twisted encouragement, then i will be more angry at him then any of the others. he is the sane one here, he needs to be responsible!

this chapter was shocking and very revealing! its seems that the girls arent the only ones that need saving, but the boys need saving from esme! (again not including james, die asshole, die!) very very interesting!
Kelly J chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
seriously, what the hell is going on! its like some perverted messed up mental hospital with prisoners that are used as props to encourage the mental disorders that the patients have! did you follow that? cause that was a whole lot of words i just threw at you! im seriously curious as to what esme and now carlisle are doing as part of this! hmm lets see shall we!

ps i hope my description didnt offend you! that wasnt my intention at all! im just trying to make sense out of all that is going on.
dewbie1983 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I just stumbled upon this story today and I must say I am intrigued. I like where the story is now headed and these guys really need something good for their futures after what they endured in the last 11 chapters. All I have to say is when is the next update?
Emily chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Please update
Emily chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Please update
Emily Nadine chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Your story is amazing! I can't stand it anymore, PLEASE update soon. I'm dying to read more.
Emily chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Please please please update!
Emily chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
I don't kno how I happened apon this story but please update soon!
2BEdwardspet chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
This is a messed up story, but I like it!

ECpet