Reviews for Pure Dominance
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was a masterpiece please make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was quite exciting and it moved my soul this was truly amazing! I never knew wolfram could be the Top and Yuuri the bottom.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
The storie was nice but using the oil lamp really wasn't safe. First some of the oils used are poisonous, second the immensely tiny pieces of glass can't be felt in a pool of oil, some could have slipped on Wolfs finger easily and than injured Yuuri. It was a nice touch showing their urgency but way to dangerous trying in real life.

Beside that: pretty hot. And in case of Sara one can forgive Wolfs jealousy. I approve for the apparent switching in bed!
animevampire1627 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
*finishes reading, dies of a massive nose bleed, and comes back as a ghost to review*

Thank you for writing this I love stories about Wolfram being possessive and Yuuri being on the reciving end!

I may now R.I.P
myst77 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I am a big WolfYuu fan!
And I loved this! It was sooo... Sexy!

I don't actually understand the concept of Yuuram fan fictions... For one, Wolfram is more experienced of the two, and he's comfortable and confident enough in his sexuality. So, it's hard to imagine Wolfram as anything other than a top (or in some exceptional scenarios, a power bottom). And Yuuri seems like such an innocent and inexperienced person when it comes to sex... And he's shy.
And yet there are more Yuuram fics than WolfYuu. It's practically, a search for a pin in a haystack to come across a well written WolfYuu. So, thank you for contributing.
And if I may, let me recommend a WolfYuu fan fiction. I am sure you will enjoy Whispers From The Rye.

And here are virtual chocolate chip muffins for you! Can I bribe you to write more...?
ashlygmz chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
THAT. IS SO. GOOD. I've already read Pure Erotica before stumbling upon this one and I must say, I liked this one better. Maybe it's because I love angry sex and punishment fucks (Oh my god I sound so Fifty Shades right now) and the thought of Wolf on top and totally dominating Yuuri. I totally agree with you on that. There are only very few that has Wolfram as the dominant, and I'm glad I saw this pretty good one. Keep going! I rlly rlly loved this. Great job! Till your next update. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i LOVE top wolfram. ive been looking for it. thumbs up, this was really sexy
SlyMafia chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thank you.

Thank you for ruining me and my heart and my brain and just...good GOD, this was good!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
LOVE IT!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I like this story, seeing Wolfram as the dominant. Really, with his personality I always thought that made more sense for him, so I'm glad to have read this. Great writting skills!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
really hot
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
wow, this was a long one, and a hot one. loved it! xD
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Next to the bed, the last oil lamp watched in growing fear as they failed to locate the bottle of lubrication. That had me cracking up :)
Despaired Author chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I frickin' ship Wolf being the seme! And now I frickin' ship this story! Kyaaaaaaaa! *drools and nose begins to bleed at the same time* Omigawd! *adds to favorites*
Sen Shinichi chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This fanfic is so sexy / Wolf taking over is very very hot. guh. This is an awesome fic I like your writing style.