Reviews for Pure Dominance
ashlygmz chapter 1 . 6/23
THAT. IS SO. GOOD. I've already read Pure Erotica before stumbling upon this one and I must say, I liked this one better. Maybe it's because I love angry sex and punishment fucks (Oh my god I sound so Fifty Shades right now) and the thought of Wolf on top and totally dominating Yuuri. I totally agree with you on that. There are only very few that has Wolfram as the dominant, and I'm glad I saw this pretty good one. Keep going! I rlly rlly loved this. Great job! Till your next update. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i LOVE top wolfram. ive been looking for it. thumbs up, this was really sexy
SlyMafia chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thank you.

Thank you for ruining me and my heart and my brain and just...good GOD, this was good!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
LOVE IT!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I like this story, seeing Wolfram as the dominant. Really, with his personality I always thought that made more sense for him, so I'm glad to have read this. Great writting skills!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
really hot
xelry chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
wow, this was a long one, and a hot one. loved it! xD
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Next to the bed, the last oil lamp watched in growing fear as they failed to locate the bottle of lubrication. That had me cracking up :)
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I frickin' ship Wolf being the seme! And now I frickin' ship this story! Kyaaaaaaaa! *drools and nose begins to bleed at the same time* Omigawd! *adds to favorites*
Sen Shinichi chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This fanfic is so sexy / Wolf taking over is very very hot. guh. This is an awesome fic I like your writing style.
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aw poor lamp run! Nice I liked dominant Wolfram and submissive Yuuri, it was kaiwaii at a small part, but the rest was hot!
KeshayaRock chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Woohoo fa Wolfram toppin hot if ya ask me
wickedliz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Run, lamp! Run!

This was hot, and also hilarious. Which probably says some things about it me.
Sonnenfrost chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I agree with you totally. Both are equal ín their relationship and having them fight even in those situations seems quite reasonable

I like how you managed to get their characters in the lemons. It must have been difficult, but this onefic is definetely hot! Good work!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 11/7/2012