Reviews for The Wizard of the Kaleidoscope
edmoundking chapter 52 . 4/25
this is Confusing and meaningless magic system descriptions
example: rune fate/trust and fate/kalidoscope is meanless
mtkicks chapter 65 . 1/23
great fic
it seems like bashing in the beginning but it's not. it gets better. though it got progressively worse from the dueling tournament. It's still very good though.
xHFSxShadow chapter 5 . 9/18/2021
Look,I tried,I really did. I'm even drunk right now trying to read this but I just can't .. it really is... childish and angst and all over the place...I just can not control the cringe...
BleedingEdge3000 chapter 4 . 8/28/2021
If having the Mangekyo Sharingan isn't enough to keep Harry out of Gryffindor, then what is? And it's because he asked how to avoid going blind? How is that a brave quality? That should easily be cunning or in pursuit of knowledge, especially with the other questions he's asked on the matter. I just don't understand how you're justifying putting him in Gryffindor in this story: Slytherin or Ravenclaw makes much more sense with what you've shown of his personality. There wasn't any indication on what house the hat was considering, either; it just shouted out Gryffindor with no warning! There wasn't even a chance for Harry to contest it. The fact that he seems content with Gryffindor despite the people that he's seen sorted into it, and the pointed dislike he's shown towards them already, makes it straight up nonsensical for that to be his houseit's entirely out of left field. I'm dropping this. If this is an example on how you're going to treat characterization and development... I'm dropping this. Such a promising concept, too. What a waste.
x2leoj chapter 64 . 8/13/2021
Beautiful Fanfic, having no knowledge of this ‘Fate’ universe the ending was quite confusing, did the main Summer queen die or just the one that gave Harry his EMS.

Anyway very unique story, well executed apart from the slightly out of touch ending parts.
x2leoj chapter 52 . 8/3/2021
This story is fantastic, I love the level of detail that you go into. I just took a 2 week break off this to do a quick 1st watch/recap of the entire Naruto series just because of this fic.

Looking forward to see how this turns out.
jeindall777 chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
LMAOOOOO
Bele chapter 65 . 7/31/2021
very weird story but also very much interesting so I stayed on for all of it even though I probably understood only half of it. i liked your Hermione and Daphne, Fleur was very interesting. you sure as hell can write duels, they were very well done and chained me to the screen. thank you very much for writing and sharing your story with us! I will definitely check out your other ones!
x2leoj chapter 26 . 7/26/2021
This is my favourite battle so far, Harry really let loose, against 15 Aurors as well damm. Harry is shaping up to be the supreme powerhouse and i’m here for it, Can’t wait till his left eye goes Eternal for unlimited cheese.
Gerhman Remington chapter 14 . 7/11/2021
...
Gerhman Remington chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
wow
Aidarayyyyy chapter 4 . 6/23/2021
Cool
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Ferdiad chapter 12 . 3/22/2021
Losing a bit of his talent to heal this prostitute doesn't seem very smart.
KratostheLycan chapter 9 . 3/12/2021
The First Blaze is just nerd-One-For-All like from my hero academia
3,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »