Reviews for In Sorrow There Is Hope
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great way to pull it all together. I could see this being how it really played out (if we'll ever get to know). Great job.
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aaack! This was delightful. Warm and wonderful. *sniff!* Thanks for sharing!
NoraBolt chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Thanks for your explanation of why Booth insisted she stay with him. Not that I was complaining at all. I just didn't understand why that was the case when Broadsky was clearly after Booth and already knew how to get into his apartment. I expected to see one of two things in the episode: Bones make the insistence to stay out of concern for Booth or Broadsky threaten Bones since he blamed Booth for Paula's death. When neither happened, I was a little confused. (But I loved that Bones didn't ask for Booth's reasoning..."okay.")

Beautiful story.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
good shot, here's hoping hart gives us our miracle. look forward to more soon
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I LOVED this! An excellent interpretation of the scene and the thoughts that were running through their heads. It was so very *them*. Nice job! :D
Ondiac chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
So sweet, thanks for writing this!
firstadream chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
oh my god. adorableness. the love i have for these two knows no bounds. :)
GretaJ chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
What a great way to start the day! Your story was full of lovely imagery and natural dialogue-well done!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Beautiful, thanks!
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You're back! I saw your username and got all excited, cos I looooved Faith enough to Fall so much.

This is definitely the best HitH-scene fic anyone's written. You have a real knack for capturing the tone and tenor of B&B, as they are on the show, in fact you're the best at it out of any writer I've come across. You should totally try and get hired by Fox :op

I liked the way you interpreted the scenes from the show- you wrote with command as if they were your own, but kept true to the feel of the show without parroting. It flowed seamlessly into the next section. I liked how you imagined the rest of their interactions. I know a lot of people are speculating they got together, but i'm pretty convinced otherwise. I doubt the tenor of the night shifted from grief and the stress of the case to an explicitly romantic discussion- I think you got it right, that emotionally and in terms of their relationship, they are already very much on the same page, and an early-morning talk and cuddle sesh was just them slotting into place. It was something that happened organically, without them having to say explicitly talk about it or push it into the next step. I particularly liked how you had Bones saying she should go- I can see that being said on screen. They are hardly ever explicit about their relationship, they're able to read each other well enough to not really need to. Brennan went there for him to be her anchor, not to try to get something out of him, it was very simple and childlike. Of course she's aware of how charged and complicated it is- when she asked Booth to hold her, she would have obediently trotted back to the couch if he'd told her it was too much, she wouldn't have pushed. I think she was very aware of not crossing a line sexually without waiting for Booth's ok (since the ball is in his court after Hannah), at the same time as wanting to be intimate with him emotionally, which sort of has to happen no matter what.

haha... attack of the waffling long reviews, oops! :o) hope you keep writing for us! :o)
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved it. So sweet, very in character. You have a good hold on Booth. especially, I think. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
REALLY great story. And very in character and believable. Loved reading it :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
that was great loved it
Trixfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I just loved the way you did this. Its sweet, it works so well with the actual episode and the later conversation between bones and Ang. Well done, I can't wait for the rest of the season to find out what happens.

I think this might just be the cliff hanger episode.
allie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
SOOO Good love love love it! you did a really good job not making it cheesy and making the characters seem realistic
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »